"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 07, 2024, 10:20:16 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Hi Cari Nice Base  (Read 8433 times)

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
Re: Hi Cari Nice Base
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2012, 07:34:04 am »

hmm, guys you are silly , idk where you get your motivation to base rape her, anyway she made alredy precautions to her items, since retards keep damaging "local authorities". Iam sure shes not player who atack random people.

Shame on you, you are just passive and parasitic entities in game. I hope you are not same in RL.

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2012, 07:36:24 am »

hmm, guys you are silly , idk where you get your motivation to base rape her, anyway she made alredy precautions to her items, since retards keep damaging "local authorities". Iam sure shes not player who atack random people.

Shame on you, you are just passive and parasitic entities in game. I hope you are not same in RL.
As I stated, it wasn't a successful "baserape".
Our motivation? Ahaha, you should ask yourself, when you speak to her/him again.
You should calm down as well, it's just a game. I really don't care what happens to me, you, or anyone in the game.

Enjoy your shemale friend!! :) :) Alas.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 07:40:41 am by McLooter »

Slick

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2012, 07:42:17 am »

Ask Cari if shes a woman and you'll see :D

Moral of the lesson you don't piss off the guy who helped build the base, supplied the caps and help found the faction and then ban him because you're in a bitchy mood.

greenthumb

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2012, 07:42:38 am »

i have no reason to not trust cari, shes presenting like girl. But whats your reason to think shes not she?
If you keep accuse someone you should present your evidence too. otherway you look like big mouth to me.

Ask Cari if shes a woman and you'll see :D

ill do as soon as i ll be at home to start irc
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 07:44:17 am by greenthumb »

Slick

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2012, 07:46:20 am »

i have no reason to not trust cari, shes presenting like girl. But whats your reason to think shes not she?
If you keep accuse someone you should present your evidence too. otherway you look like big mouth to me.

It has been pointed out her posts are very similar to that of lost or haunted soul she acts (for example writing random crap about his/her feelings on the forum) and insults people the same way as he does.

But sure call us scum all you want, maybe if people show a little more respect it was uncalled for to get all butthurt asking if she was a woman. I mean I asked the same question to many people that claim to be woman and they never got all butthurt and went all bitch and ban happy mode.

If Cari wasn't being a bitch and was more respectful towards people maybe we wouldn't do things like this?

Gunshot

• Gaining Experience
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2012, 07:47:27 am »

:S Heh. Is just a game yo. Chill the Fuck out and stop fighting for stupid shit like Baseraping.

Like Fuck. I lost all my shitty low gear items a couple of weeks ago I got mad but i didn't post thread and cried about it

greenthumb

« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2012, 07:57:22 am »

maybe you are right maybe not, i dont judge about this becouse i have no certain information.

Anyway acting like baseraper is not related to reveal her/his gender. And that you are parasits, it is related to your actions.

« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2012, 08:01:20 am »

Parasits?  ;D

Slick

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2012, 08:06:47 am »

maybe you are right maybe not, i dont judge about this becouse i have no certain information.

Anyway acting like baseraper is not related to reveal her/his gender. And that you are parasits, it is related to your actions.

The golden rule, "One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself" So Cari was a bitch and insulting us so we went to her base to troll her simple, she broke the golden rule. She wants to treat people with disrespect and insult us we do the same back.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 08:09:14 am by Slick »

greenthumb

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2012, 08:10:44 am »

yes parasits, parasits are moving to place where they can somehing get easy  then as reward for host they give back poison. So as result they are damaging their own environment.

DO you see similarity?

Slick

« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2012, 08:12:08 am »

yes parasits, parasits are moving to place where they can somehing get easy  then as reward for host they give back poison. So as result they are damaging their own environment.

DO you see similarity?

We scienced all the shit and then dumped a bunch of stuff on world map when we left :D we are not noobs we don't need such crap that was there.

But you know I find it funny you are sticking up for your girlfriend who isn't even a woman I bet :D

Gunshot

• Gaining Experience
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2012, 08:14:36 am »

You know what Grim and company

I agree.

Cari is a BITCH and I was always nice to her and she treated me like shit and banned me from IRC.

Have fun with her base :D

greenthumb

« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2012, 08:19:08 am »

actualy doesnt matter what you took and what you did with it after, you came there to drain enything useful. Only reason why you didnt is ther was nothing rly worthy for you. But it has no infuence to your Parastic behaviour. That you are laughing here she/he had there oly craps is pretty missplaced here.

I stated my opinion about cari.
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2012, 08:25:20 am »

DO you see similarity?

First of all, it's parasites.

"Parasites" is such a strong word too, you are just like Cari when you express your anger, how amusing. :D

Slick

« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2012, 08:35:51 am »

actualy doesnt matter what you took and what you did with it after, you came there to drain enything useful. Only reason why you didnt is ther was nothing rly worthy for you. But it has no infuence to your Parastic behaviour. That you are laughing here she/he had there oly craps is pretty missplaced here.

I stated my opinion about cari.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 29 queries.