"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 06, 2024, 05:20:41 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Action Jack's Unoffical Base Rape Event  (Read 5317 times)

Xisingr Will

• Healing, Healing, and more Healing
    • http://fonline2238.net/forum/
Re: Action Jack's Unoffical Base Rape Event
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2012, 04:52:29 am »

Yes yes, hate me because we kicked you for being a sneak theif and giving reese our stuff. You were caught stealing we had every right to kick you sigma.

I well give great reward to anybody who rapes or gives me acces to amboy dukes base :)
So ummm.....what happen with you dieing and stuff? lol
I am a Medic NonCombat Carebear APK Gorgon, get over it.

Alexandrite

• Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2012, 04:54:12 am »

I wasn't being rude, honest. I really didn't or haven't seen you before... :P

May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.

sigma.

• 100% pure autism
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2012, 06:18:59 am »

Yes yes, hate me because we kicked you for being a sneak theif and giving reese our stuff. You were caught stealing we had every right to kick you sigma.

I well give great reward to anybody who rapes or gives me acces to amboy dukes base :)
Well you obviously had the right to kick me, but i didn't give shit to reese.
The only thing i only stole was MFC.

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2012, 08:19:02 am »

I wasn't being rude, honest. I really didn't or haven't seen you before... :P

Well it hard to meet new people if you never leave the confines of NCR pistol guy!  Oh how I have missed you my young padawan.
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

Action Jack

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2012, 12:12:53 pm »

Well you obviously had the right to kick me, but i didn't give shit to reese.
The only thing i only stole was MFC.
Well we both know that isn't the truth but its done and over with, personally you were not that bad of a person to share a base with when you take into consideration we lost everything twice to these snail eating amgirl pukes, and because the developers do not understand the saying of "if it ain't broke don't fix it", for example THE FUCKING BASE CLEARANCE SYSTEM THAT DIDN'T NEED TO BE CHANGED.

...wait. WTF?

So who is dead guy from this topic?

http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,24777.0.html

It was me gr1m, it was a hoax I explained this in the OP. I did this hoax because my one and only base rape experience turned very badly after hearing and reading about the murder of Urlak, as stated I went on a tent raid with the gray rock tribe and reese at one of his tents, so I just wanted to do some trolling and make the amboys feel like shit for a few days. I didn't know who exactly raped us at first so I had to play this off for a few days, which is why I did this and why I made everybody think I was dead except for the hawks and my friends who play this game.

. Well its good to know the amgirl dukes got all my stuff, it well all be donated to tttla, bbs and back to me and the hawks eventually over time because of your shit tactics and total noobness.

The amboys were only lucky that the idiot developers changed the base clearance which gave them acces to our base agian after the update. So moral of the story, if it ain't broke don't fix it, and don't base rape because it may come back to haunt just like my experience tent raping the guy who got murdered. So amboys I warn you, this sort of shit well come back to you and you are noobs anyways and well just lose my 100% combat armors to pigrats because you idiots have to base rape and don't know how to farm. BTW I am fully recovered and ready to split you all in half like a bunch of noobs with my new rows of laser rifles :D

I wish you amgirl pukes some luck because you are noobs and are going to need it when our gear runs out, You snail eating french school girls probably wouldn't even know how to get 100% combat armors and mamk2. You guys were just a bunch of idiot who used "clown gear" or hinkly gear and probably would never have anything good without stealing or cheating anyways.

So like I said this is an event, there is a nice rare in game item collectable which is not farmable or obtainable as the reward for the one who base rapes the amboys for everything they got :)

Also, the only person who is excluded and well not be rewarded because of his attitude twoards me for his contest is Eturnala or whatever from crazy88, anybody in crazy88 or any faction for that matter well get the reward except for this guy.

So the requirements for the rewards proof its the amboys base, and I well have to go along on the base rape those are the requirements if anybody can pull this off.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 12:24:23 pm by Action Jack »

dskpnk

• The Amboy Dukes
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2012, 04:44:47 pm »

Grim reaper ? Telling us we are noobs ? huhu ^^

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 24 queries.