"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 08:36:29 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Gold nuggets used for crafting  (Read 2201 times)

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
Re: Gold nuggets used for crafting
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2012, 02:39:30 pm »

they will break climate by adding armors made out of purely brahmin and gecko skins?
hmmm makes sense. but they dont break climate by lettting us get 500000 combat armors and riot gear. right right right.
Fallout's spirit in this game ain't in good condition and addin' pure fantasy rpg stuff would f*ck completely.

Gaah, someone censored my C3PO -.-

Damn you, whoever ya are.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 03:10:43 pm by Uftak »
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2012, 03:15:41 pm »

Gold nuggets are next to useless and aren't used for anything except for throwing at people and decorating redding, so what if there was a feature where we could craft golden metal armor out of golden nuggets?

Nobody insults gold nuggets.

Gold nuggets are used to: suck out items from mercenaries, use them with a dog mule, since they each can be sold for 50 caps at every trader and suck out a lot of items with a maximum carry weight character. Last time i used gold nuggets, i packed 5k gold nuggets in a dog mule and bought let's say very much SS from NR renesco, organized some protection went and bought everything i could. One member from SoT packed a dog with 30k gold nuggets from locker, the magic box with a script, we had this crazy idea to kill that dog in NCR, that's like 1.5 million caps worth.

Gold nuggets are awesome!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 03:17:21 pm by T-888 »

Slick

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2012, 02:23:34 pm »

Actually the gold metal armor was a suggestion a friend made when we were wondering what is the point of 8,000 gold nuggets inside the redding chest and how useless gold nuggets really are. Actually my idea would be more so for crafting ranger armor it kind of has a goldish color doesn't it? Of course we would need a super rare blue print to go along with this.

What about a crafting recipe like combat armor, 10 gold nuggets 5 metal parts 3 alloys and 3 fibre or something like that. Ranger armor has good resistance so it should require lots of materials. Also the mask should be something like 5 gold nuggets 2 metal parts 1 alloy 1 combat helmet.

T-888 I tried to do something similar along those lines I do not think anybody has that sort of patience and time to unload that many gold nuggets from the chest and then going in and out of towns carrying 20-25 at a time for trading. They are only worth 50 caps its hardly worth the time to do that. After 100 I just said fuck it and moved on to better things. Its alot faster and easier if you trade MFC, 5mm, super stims etc.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 03:08:13 pm by Slick »

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2012, 03:29:23 am »

oh pleaassse!!! i want sexy pink armor!

Xisingr Will

• Healing, Healing, and more Healing
    • http://fonline2238.net/forum/
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2012, 04:35:16 am »

Yes yes, golden armor somewhat looking like this and how about we make swords and shields and horses to ride everywhere?

(btw this picture is a random picture off google images i have no idea what it is from.)
I am a Medic NonCombat Carebear APK Gorgon, get over it.
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2012, 11:36:28 am »

FUCK YEAH
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 31 queries.