"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 10, 2024, 04:01:49 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Ricko: The Pro Cockroach Thief!  (Read 10499 times)

avv

Re: Ricko: The Pro Cockroach Thief!
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2012, 06:20:09 pm »

I will never change. Ever.

The surest way to damnation is to make too many promises.

Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2012, 06:38:33 pm »

More nub ncr drama, nothing to see here, move along.. move along.
Keep your head down, your eyes open and your mouth shut.
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2012, 07:06:48 pm »

well it looks to me that cari is very botherd and annoyed by the fact she got robbed, may i say by a well known thief , ricko. let ricko into her base and she is acting asif she doesnt care but if she didnt care she got robbed then why has she made such a fuss and the time and effort in makeing this stupied post about being robbed, cari im really sorry but your just making yourself look stupied and how easy it is to rob you :S,  like i said before itts obvious you care aout whats happend u wudnt have even botherd and you woudlnt have taken the time and effort into making this post and screen shots , nevermind cari i dont agree with this post maybe you shuda posted about a warning not to trust ricko or something, i feel sorry you got robbed but maybe thsi will wake you up a little bit i wud never take a thief to my base lol fucking hell thats just plain stupied nevermind you learn from your mistakes, i wish you the best of luck :D
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2012, 09:22:47 pm »

hi hi you just couldn't resist, right?
but i agree, pictures from the internet are awesome.

Nope I couldn't resist :P And I sure cannot resist trolling this next post...

I am still new to "the game" so normally I have just been lurking the forums, however, I feel the need to tell you (Cari) that your avatar makes me feel strange. And by strange I mean it turns me on.
Welcome to puberty ladies well have that affect on you, all grown up now makes me so proud!

Moral of the story you cannot have base filled with epic loot if you add random NCR pvp ape noob alts to your base.
<@Surf_Solar> Let me show you what we do before the wipe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln5GLwZPqlY we are all filthy greedy jews just looking for your donation money to fund our fake server. We blow it up on coke and hookers (trannies ofcourse).

Blazekin

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2012, 10:01:40 pm »

Nope I couldn't resist :P And I sure cannot resist trolling this next post...
Welcome to puberty ladies well have that affect on you, all grown up now makes me so proud!

As long as it is for the lulz i'll allow it.
My characters are Blazekin(crafter), Arcanine(pve), and Entei(pvp) Ninetails(got that charisma shit) Vulpix(sneakin around and stuff).

Dendito

• [TLC] Ian.
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2012, 10:36:38 pm »

I am gun for hire, so money speaks more than feelings.
gun for hire?? pff hahahahaha this guy made my day... jezz gun for hire
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2012, 10:47:57 pm »

i dont understand? how he made ur day? if someone payed me to kill someone i wud do it aslong as there not my friend, at the end of the day this is pointless post ok cari wow big deal ricko rape ur base so what, noone really cares its just bad luck
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2012, 10:52:44 pm »

lol one word lol man i wud never take a player to my base noway
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2012, 11:03:22 pm »

Ask yourself that would you have done the same in if you were in rickos shoes? Invited to a base full of goodies ready to be pick'd. And the two didn't even know each other(?).

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2012, 11:12:43 pm »

I hate that feeling when you get base raped, happened to me by people I know.

They killed my mercs and slaves which I called Alpha squad because there was so many of them, then they took my cars

but they gave it back but only 1 :]
Back In-Game :D

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2012, 12:16:06 am »

Lol. He did a baserape and then suddenly he starts yapping about it to everyone :)) what a noob. Baseraping don't make you any tougher or cooler.
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2012, 12:19:03 am »

Ask yourself that would you have done the same in if you were in rickos shoes? Invited to a base full of goodies ready to be pick'd. And the two didn't even know each other(?).

I wouldn't have accepted the invitation, or base access at least.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2012, 03:42:28 am »

cari, first the asshole that  came to you 3 times and that IRC admin, now this?

how about posting something about nice people, the wasteland is not full of assholes, you know

this sort of drama are like the news, if there is an accident everyone tells that and out of 10000 milion people who drive with care no one maxes a story about, only to the 10001th that hits a tree

Dendito

• [TLC] Ian.
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2012, 05:02:11 am »

i dont understand? how he made ur day? if someone payed me to kill someone i wud do it aslong as there not my friend, at the end of the day this is pointless post ok cari wow big deal ricko rape ur base so what, noone really cares its just bad luck
come on, gun for hire? thats hilarious... its something a child would say

Cari

• Keeping the memory alive...
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2012, 05:09:29 am »

Actually I do talk about sweet people all the time. This was just a fun little parody, no harm, no foul. You should hang out in #TheLastLight :P

I actually gained a lot more from this than I lost. And on top of that I did not add him to my base haha. And to recap, the base was nearly empty anyways. :)

One thing I learned is, while people will betray me, I will always stand fast, with open arms, and welcome them back. It is though that at each and every stab of their cold daggers will I slowly take a little bit away, and eventually they will no longer be in a position to harm me, by their own doing.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 18 queries.