"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 13, 2024, 04:40:39 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog

Poll

What would you think of this profession (and then of remaking energy expert a little in the same time) ?

Idea is fine, bring it on
Idea is good, but improving is needed.
Idea sucks
You suck
I suck

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Lets make it close and personal. New profession: martial arts master  (Read 12387 times)

Re: Lets make it close and personal. New profession: martial arts master
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2010, 07:08:30 pm »

no, you wont repair item with 90 or 120 repair, the skillpoints are being wasted and i do not agree with that :>

Ever tried using a tool and 120 repair? you will be able to fix most things just fine.
The whole problem are your requirements, the proffession really has to be split up.
To get martial arts you basicly have to tag two skills, one being almost completely usseles. Why use melee when you can use unarmed?
or why use unarmed when you can use melee?

It's the big problem with the tagged skills. They have to tag something usseful. And aren't meant to be wasted. So you are an martial arts master, how nice.
Now how the heck are you going to make those items? You need 80% repair for electronic parts. Sure you can make it your third tag skill.
So you will have to add some points to outdoorsman aswell. Since you have to be able to mine something.

You are going to waste ALLOT of skillpoints just being able to craft things. and how about First aid? or doctor? isn't that considered vital for any unarmed/melee character?
Simply because you are going to take allot of hits? sure you could tag that. But then you have to raise your repair. Unless you have 10 int it's going to be very hard for you to get around.

It simply doesn't work. tagging two combat skills is not a good idea. and It never will be, unless you are supported by an entire gang.
Either Split, or it's a no go if you ask me.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 27 queries.