"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 09:19:50 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: Changelog 28/06/2012  (Read 51888 times)

Re: Changelog 28/06/2012
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2012, 12:20:12 am »

How nice of you. I'm sure they have considered your vast knowledge, and wise counsel over these past few years.

So basically your saying that you have been anoying for a much longer time than i thought?

arguing with you feels like beating on a dead horse

Yeah, yeah. Keep on mocking developers, i'm sure your the right man to listen. I guess they won't make the same mistake twice.

I'm too busy working on another project to play a broken team shooter.

Is this supposed to make you look cool too? :) :) :)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 12:31:49 am by T-888 »

John.Metzger

• Hey Joe.
« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2012, 12:27:22 am »

I'm too busy working on another project to play a broken team shooter.

would be cool to know about, what youre doing?
you talk that much about the dev´s work.. tell us something about you..  :)

>edit< could use the search function uh, maybe i´ll find some PR for it in that forum/subforum ;)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 12:35:04 am by John.Metzger »

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2012, 12:34:39 am »

would be cool to know about, what youre doing?
you talk that much about the dev´s work.. tell us something about you..  :)
How about that little fella?

And no, I'm not working on this anymore, just trying to be helpful here.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2012, 12:35:02 am »

Manero why didn't you report it in bug section?

Im afraid it's not a bug but a feature...  ;)

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2012, 12:35:56 am »

Yeah, whatever you say, kid. I'm just a tryhard trying to look cool even though I hardly even use this board anymore. Christ, even trying to talk to you is just such a waste of time.

John.Metzger

• Hey Joe.
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2012, 12:45:52 am »

How about that little fella?

And no, I'm not working on this anymore, just trying to be helpful here.

thanks, didnt know you meant this, i remember beeing there for the first open test.. guns balancing and basic stuff.. dunno, quit it cause i think its not usefull to play many similar projects the same time or even split so called community to make "sumthin bettar".. iam sure nice boat heard alot similar comments about that already so nvm.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 09:59:12 am by John.Metzger »
« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2012, 12:59:21 am »

I'm just a tryhard trying to look cool even though I hardly even use this board anymore.

Yeah kid, only the most active forum fighter, arrogance hits sky-high. I guess it's time for someone to blow off some steam, and it's sure not me. :)

avv

« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2012, 01:20:33 am »

I support Manero's opinion about critbursts and sd grenade sneaks. We pvp players don't want instakill features or randomness to ruin our fun. Some clueless smartguy will probably say something against this but here's the deal: randomness in pvp is differend thing than randomness in the game overall. Meaning that randomness can still exist in crafting, pve, farming, but preferrably not in pvp so that it has decisive role when it comes to micro-level success.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2012, 01:56:39 am »

I have nothing against randomness in pvp, but just a reasonable amount, chances under 1% not every f*****g fourth or fifth burst. And yes, as Manero proved, any build using aiming is useless after this update.

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2012, 01:58:21 am »

I think some of you would feel more rewarded playing World of Warcraft, there you could hone your damage per second and watch totally boring and predictable awesomely large hits.  There you could feel like you were "special" like all the other players.

"I have nothing against randomness in pvp, but just a reasonable amount, chances under 1% not every f*****g fourth or fifth burst. And yes, as Manero proved, any build using aiming is useless after this update."

Uh, isn't there like a special stat in your character display for um whats the phrase critical percent or something?  Aren't the like mo crits mo crits betta crits perks idk, that are supposed to......

Nah, you guys won't get it....
THIS is FALLOUT, not your own goofy really really shitty isometric laggy pvp simulator even if you use it as such!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 02:03:55 am by TKs-KaBoom »
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

avv

« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2012, 02:05:29 am »

I have nothing against randomness in pvp, but just a reasonable amount,

There needs to be an agreement what a reasonable ammount is. Rule of a thumb should be this: randomness musn't be in decisive role when it comes to life and death. What it basically means is that when you execute a plan based on your knowledge of game mechanics, you receive expected results.
For example like this: light support weapon does always about 100 dmg on bluesuit without toughness/drugs. Not 17-120, which happens when only one bullet from the burst hits.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2012, 02:12:20 am »

God is RANDOM, all bask in his unerring infallible predestination of your pathetic builds that will die by God'S unlucky crit rolls!

Rock, papper sciccsors!  Just think of all the "strategies" and "tactics" you could employ, it's a gloriously perfect game for you.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 02:15:02 am by TKs-KaBoom »
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2012, 02:14:33 am »

So,that means that aimed builds are TOTALLY worthless..?What the fuck is this shit,excuse me..?So,we have left only bg gunners and SD sneakers,am i right..?
I choose to play real life.My human character can make more damages than my sniper.Or am i missing something..?
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

codave

• Professional Noob Trainer
« Reply #88 on: June 30, 2012, 02:16:22 am »

Did you really think about this?

They were talking about removing AC cap at the very beginning of the wipe.  I could be wrong, but I don't think they ever intended for it to be capped in the first place.  So I doubt it's a decision they came to recently, just implementing what they already were going to do.

Good or bad, it wasn't on a whim.

John.Metzger

• Hey Joe.
« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2012, 02:23:33 am »

THIS is FALLOUT, not your own goofy really really shitty isometric laggy pvp simulator even if you use it as such!

:-*
It was on the tip of my tongue. nice you're saying that..
the probably arriving flames you get in exchange aren't that nice, indeed..
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Page created in 1.757 seconds with 21 queries.