"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 09:46:27 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Outdated Wiki pages  (Read 17109 times)

Gruik

• GROAR!
Re: Outdated Wiki pages
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2012, 08:24:12 pm »

The two quest from Junktown called "Optimizing the Power House" and "The Inoperative Mr Handy" lack some informations. In fact, there seems to be a Science requirement for optimizing the generators and for installing the robot's motivator, wich is not specified in the wiki, only requirement visible is that we have to got a Level>3 char.

Redivivus

• Fear
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2012, 09:00:36 pm »

There is also repair required for fixing power plant. Though, i'm lack of info about this quest myself.

Any tips from those who made it?
Innocence proves nothing

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2012, 09:56:03 pm »

There is also repair required for fixing power plant. Though, i'm lack of info about this quest myself.

I manage to make them with 100 science and 100 repair + super tool kit and tool
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2012, 02:09:12 am »

whole cathedral page is outdated http://fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Cathedral

because the cathedral at L.Ä. isnt the one that is on the westcoast

Redivivus

• Fear
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2012, 11:22:54 am »

Innocence proves nothing

Dark.

• I heard he came from the North.
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2012, 11:42:56 am »

The two quest from Junktown called "Optimizing the Power House" and "The Inoperative Mr Handy" lack some informations. In fact, there seems to be a Science requirement for optimizing the generators and for installing the robot's motivator, wich is not specified in the wiki, only requirement visible is that we have to got a Level>3 char.
You need around 100 on Science and Repair skill, then it will work.
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2012, 02:46:14 pm »

Its already some time, since i tested it, but i was able to finish both quests with 30-40 science/repair. This obviously needs to be tested again to observe current situation. From my point of view nothing can broke, so you just keep trying till it works.

Who else is working on the wiki right now? It would be a good idea to team up, that way we can finnish this faster.
The easyest way is to check http://fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Special:ActiveUsers which shows user contribution in the past month.
It is strongly advised to come to #2238wiki channel on IRC when you are editing wiki. Yu can meed other contributors there.

Hi,

Maybe that could be nice to precise about recruting : Charisma and Luck (others?) impact on PV (and skills/SPECIAL?) of your followers
This is exactly why we need the help of other players, one can't present informations which one does not got.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 03:05:49 pm by ronillon »

Gruik

• GROAR!
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2012, 07:19:48 pm »

Its already some time, since i tested it, but i was able to finish both quests with 30-40 science/repair. This obviously needs to be tested again to observe current situation. From my point of view nothing can broke, so you just keep trying till it works.

I tried last week, char level 12, Science 55% and Repair 109%. I repaired generators but can't optimize them, and I can't install the motivator in the robot, tried like 100 times, on "differents" (aka close then open dialog) dialog boxes.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 18 queries.