"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 09:51:04 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Good melee build  (Read 5335 times)

Re: Good melee build
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2012, 09:31:43 pm »

what the hell is going on here? Cyber Jesus build is joke, Uftak's build also... 287% sneak? too low, it would be 300 if you wont waste sp on science... also melee skill higher than necessary. Mine build is far best here.

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2012, 09:32:46 pm »

what the hell is going on here? Cyber Jesus build is joke, Uftak's build also... 287% sneak? too low, it would be 300 if you wont waste sp on science... also melee skill higher than necessary. Mine build is far best here.
287 + 30 from ghost.
Trust me, it's enough.
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2012, 09:35:56 pm »

in open space snipers can see you from ~25 hexes. also your luck is too high. i'd take 1 because bonus hth dmg+ adds 15%, and as i can see its designed to silent death so again... why so high luck?

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2012, 09:40:54 pm »

it would be 300
it would be 279.

why so high luck?
Read about crit chance mechanics.
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2012, 09:44:32 pm »

snipers will see you from better distance than you them. finished talking about your shitty build

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2012, 09:48:49 pm »

snipers will see you from better distance than you them. finished talking about your shitty build
Snipers see all sneakers from similar distance, they are counter to them.
Also your build is even more useless against high PE gunners.
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2012, 12:28:13 am »

287 + 30 from ghost.

Too much. This wipe , sneak is capped at 300 and that means nothing can exceed that limit , no ghost , no wall , no barrel bonus. Sneak penalties are applied after all other bonuses and when sneak is capped at 300 , that is how the script works. Very predictable if someone asks me the source of the information , that's why i will say it for the countless time , i did some tests in CBT. Vertification , http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,19266.0.html

Ghost doesn't give + 30 sneak anymore , if you didn't know this wipe there is a sneak bonus applied when being near walls (For being hidden behind an object (there is an unpassable scenery between the opponent and the target no more than 2 hexes from the opponent): +60 sneak ). The default distance required to acquire the bonus from walls and unpassable scenery objects is 1 hex and when you have Ghost , distance is extended to 5 hexes.

So that means if you have 300 sneak then wall , barrel , scenery object bonuses are completely obsolete , as well Ghost.

nubs :)

and all these 1 luck builds are just dog food for SD sneakers , for the third or fourth time. Luck is responsible for the chance to get bypassed , not only to score bypasses. With 1 luck the SD sneaker has 70% chance to bypass you when he throws that plasma grenade that unleash a doze of hot burning plasma that in truth could burn through your bones , i don't have to tell anyone that if you are bypassed then you are dead , though in comparison with 10 luck the chance is boiled down to 0% and you can't get insta-GG shot , ever if you have sufficient amount of health or and armor.

... in simple language and tongue , 2 is better than 1 and 3 is better than 2.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 12:50:31 am by T-888 »
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2012, 02:50:10 am »

I think there are a lot of choises. So main problem what your need.
hth/mele without sneak with pf: http://www.nitue.net/#fcp/direct!id=5263 maybe + drugs.
hth/mele sneak + pf + drugs http://www.nitue.net/#fcp/direct!id=5264
of course, you able to pick other combination of perks

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2012, 03:31:46 am »

I think there are a lot of choises. So main problem what your need.
hth/mele without sneak with pf: http://www.nitue.net/#fcp/direct!id=5263 maybe + drugs.
hth/mele sneak + pf + drugs http://www.nitue.net/#fcp/direct!id=5264
of course, you able to pick other combination of perks
melee with sneak sucks, just sucks, you can't frag anyone unless he is noob/standing/shop buying, and max dmg u'll deal is 150~ (or endless ko if u re using unarmed + hh), tested and I dont recomend this type of alt to anyone.
h
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2012, 04:20:37 am »

you can't frag anyone unless he is noob/standing/shop buying
Thx cap, melee/unarmed can't hit while target running. I think every melee/unarmed build will suck because burst 1 hex and goodbye. Show your decision for us.

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2012, 08:28:53 am »

I think every melee/unarmed build will suck because burst 1 hex and goodbye.
Ye... sadly, melee and unarmed ain't for pvp.
Shame that every build has same runnin' speed.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 22 queries.