"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 11, 2024, 06:41:13 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: anyone going to come to new reno?  (Read 5085 times)

Re: anyone going to come to new reno?
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2012, 02:28:14 pm »

When we are coming you die easily. Maybe u should tale everyone from bbs and their friends from Klamath to enter on 3rd like pussies? 8)

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2012, 03:58:52 pm »

fucksakes man we have killed off to many people in new reno now i see people are scared to come here :D come on so we can kick your ass
Victim ::)
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2012, 04:08:08 pm »

Just tell me when, I'll come.
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2012, 06:48:51 pm »

Kelin you are boring we already killed you last week, but there again we will tell you just to get some pvp around here we might be there tonight it depends but your more then welcome to come and die, and another thing I forget who said it but we are not friends wit bbs and never will be, we will fight to the death against bbs, ox scull thank you for that post aswell :D

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2012, 06:51:57 pm »

Kelin you are boring we already killed you last week, but there again we will tell you just to get some pvp around here we might be there tonight it depends but your more then welcome to come and die, and another thing I forget who said it but we are not friends wit bbs and never will be, we will fight to the death against bbs, ox scull thank you for that post aswell :D

it was funny i attacked 2 times with my slaver character and 8 NPC army and 2 times i got them back because of rollback.
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2012, 07:08:47 pm »

Speaking of rollback I lost my loot to one, so if you could just bring me a mini with 300 amm,  rl with 12 rockets and a lr with 150 mfc that would be just swell.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2012, 07:12:26 pm »

Speaking of rollback I lost my loot to one, so if you could just bring me a mini with 300 amm,  rl with 12 rockets and a lr with 150 mfc that would be just swell.

you lost ONE loot that wasnt even mine. i lost 3 newly crafted looted guns yesterday so...
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2012, 08:04:19 pm »

Roacher your asking the wrong guys lol for the loot back haha if im online later come to Reno  :-]
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2012, 08:08:30 pm »

I'm just saying if there's a single bluesuit standing around in new reno possibly offline loaded down with weapons and gear I won't complain.

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2012, 09:49:17 pm »

Roacher come to new Reno if im online later, and my blusuite will great you there, :-D with a grenade to the face
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2012, 10:23:14 pm »

I've been waiting in Reno for one hour till now and the only guy who had balls and came was Dark Angel... I've also seen few unarmed trolls, was that you g4ce? I have a feeling that you fight here on forum more than ingame.
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2012, 11:01:20 pm »

If you read and scroll up it says if im online, hey scroll up and read it it says IF im online im currently in work at the moment trying to come home but we are working a late shift and I said I will happly tell you when were there
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2012, 11:06:32 pm »

If you read and scroll up it says if im online, hey scroll up and read it it says IF im online im currently in work at the moment trying to come home but we are working a late shift and I said I will happly tell you when were there
ok ok... I didn't read carefully  :-[
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2012, 12:53:06 am »

ok kelin we are going now its getting late :( im bored lol if you wanna pvp against us we wil b online tomoro hopefully if im not working again to late
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2012, 02:10:23 am »

Damn I didn't check this. Actually I was busy we had a nice action with BHH in Klamath. So yeah, see you tomorrow.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 21 queries.