Author Topic: 3d models development  (Read 605241 times)

Offline vedaras

• King of the wasteland
Re: 3d models development
« Reply #2400 on: February 20, 2013, 12:07:30 am »
thanks for latest news Karpov :) and keep up the good work :P

Offline Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #2401 on: February 20, 2013, 04:30:47 pm »
Thanks for keeping us informed, Karpov!

I myself are slowly, but surely importing the miscellaneous items. Once these are done, I'm planning to deal with the missing models and corrections in existing models. In fact, I'm just following this roadmap, which I wrote a while ago.

Hope to see some assistance from the other community members the other day, though.

Offline Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #2402 on: February 20, 2013, 10:53:31 pm »
Some content like ballgag, rubber doll and some others were made and uploaded but never made it into tracker, as just forgotten/disregarded.

Offline Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #2403 on: February 21, 2013, 03:50:05 pm »
The rubber doll has been already added into the game. The ball gag is missing from my archive though. Not sure if there are any other models that I had missed. And there aren't any disregarded models, unless they are too high-poly or different from the original.

Offline Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #2404 on: March 28, 2013, 05:50:27 pm »
Hmmm... An engine related question. Since we are dealing with so many human models at the same time, would it be possible to use geometry instancing for performance boosts?
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

« Reply #2405 on: January 28, 2019, 02:30:17 pm »
So...
Are we there yet?!?  ;D