"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 20, 2024, 01:40:52 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: First playfield in NCR opened  (Read 7418 times)

JovankaB

Re: First playfield in NCR opened
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2012, 10:32:44 pm »

Yes, now they're forced to lvl alts, also stealing before attacking gives only -25 rep, what means, newly created suicidal SD plasma nader

Newly created SD plasma nader has no SD and no sneak :) Yes they will be forced to lvl alts.

Before they return I might introduce some roleplay features in NCR to deal with nonsense
amount of PK without any real consequences which is going on there.

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2012, 10:36:11 pm »

Amount of imba things ;) It's not fault of PK just fault of possibility to have practically nothing to lost and make imba high dmg

JovankaB

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2012, 10:45:22 pm »

I have idea to make "police officer" character that would put murderers in NCR jail for killing, IF, and only if
the "police officer" will see the crime (the officer would not have "admin view", just normal field of view with
10 PE, so it would be still possible to kill people in NCR, but you would have to watch out where is the officer).

The officer would be killable but not lootable and not stealable (similar to standard guards).
I think it's pretty nice idea that would add more challenge to killing people in guarded town.
Pure trolls won't like of course.

Perteks

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2012, 10:48:51 pm »

And how that jail will work ?
Somebody can pay for u ?

JovankaB

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2012, 10:51:13 pm »

I didn't think about such details yet. But yes, maybe payment that increases with each crime for each character
(there would be a public record of number of offenses). Maybe door to jail would be lockpickable.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 10:53:04 pm by JovankaB »

Perteks

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2012, 10:54:48 pm »

If lockpickable then maybe only from inside? Just not to bring another alt to let it out
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2012, 10:59:14 pm »

Oh, that would be nice, I imagine it:

Jovanka: Hey officer, report me your today's progress.
Officer: Today I jailed: SMGburster01, SMGburster02, SMGburster03, SMGburster04, SMGburster05, SMGburster06, SMGburster07, SMGburster08, SMGburster09, SMGburster10, SMGburster11 and SMGburster12. I have almost no more room in jail, they're coming and coming and after talking to them they say that they can rot in jail forever and they don't care about anything... oh wait! There's SMGburster13 right now committing a crime! I must off.

JovankaB

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2012, 11:10:11 pm »

Still worth a try. There is no point ridiculing something before it's tested, unless you are the troll doing the suicide killings of course.
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2012, 11:11:33 pm »

Make a "best ncr troll" achievement and ravenous will be forced to reuse a single char.

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2012, 08:10:15 am »

well it sounds like intresting add on to the game. why not make it a sort of mini event to test it out.

JovankaB

« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2012, 09:44:11 am »

I have idea to make it a bigger project that would allow players to be involved in many different roles,
but I have to make some preparations. It became offtopic now so I close thread.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 32 queries.