"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 19, 2024, 09:36:26 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Death To Those Who Have Earned Nothing Else  (Read 12392 times)

Dendito

• [TLC] Ian.
Re: Death To Those Who Have Earned Nothing Else
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2012, 12:58:15 am »

Honestly the whole idea of an entire faction being Anti-PK is outdated, because the rules these factions attempt to abide by are very difficult to follow given the way the game works.

If you encounter a well equipped wastelander and you're not sure of their intentions, chances are you're going to shoot them first, because following the 'don't shoot first' rule is like painting a big target on your back.

Only if you're vastly stronger than your opponent then you can follow the rule safely, because even if they do shoot first you can blast their ass apart.

I don't shoot bluesuits because they can't do shit to hurt me, however if someone I don't know shows up in Metal MKII with an LSW I shoot them, because they can seriously fuck up my day if they get the first shot.

Basically, there's PK factions, and Newbie Friendly Factions, because regardless of whether the guy with the LSW is friendly or not, you're going to cap his ass just to be safe.
and thats not entirely true, i NEVER shoot first and that way i met a lot of nice people, of course that a few tried to kill me but most of the times i make new friends instead of new enemies
« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2012, 06:50:14 pm »

at least he made a post telling that hes no longer with us, so TLC didnt change at all
maybe at least change faction name ? ;)

Let the Force be with You.
« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2012, 09:49:58 am »

maybe at least change faction name ? ;)

The Lost Children's name runs deeper than you can fathom.  You cannot shake that which has no beginning.  For our roots run deeper than your mind could replicate in your puny conciousness.
« Reply #93 on: May 13, 2012, 10:56:11 am »

The Lost Children's name runs deeper than you can fathom.  You cannot shake that which has no beginning.  For our roots run deeper than your mind could replicate in your puny conciousness.
Knowledge is the key to the mind which is a mysterious doorway through a long dark hallway

Senrain

• The strong devour the weak.
« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2012, 11:00:56 am »

The noise that just came out of my mouth was not human.
Currently vacationing at Chernarus! Where the zombies are hungry, and everyone shoots you for beans!

http://dayzmod.com/
« Reply #95 on: May 31, 2012, 08:04:00 am »

What's with all the APKs loosing stuff and then atempting to PK everyone?

"They stole my brahmin shit, they will pay!!! GRRR..."

Don't get me wrong, it's fucking hilarious but I don't see how some trouble here and there can make you go on an insane rampage full of caps lock and rage.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 21 queries.