"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 03:17:28 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Death To Those Who Have Earned Nothing Else  (Read 12688 times)

Marko

• Treeman say map unsafe.
    • Updating the 2238 wiki
Re: Death To Those Who Have Earned Nothing Else
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2012, 08:45:13 am »

I don't want to stop your crazy train but...

GN13 remains steadfastly an APK faction and i remain in white-knight mode unto the end of time. I'm glad to work with Dendito and Theo lately and the rest of who remains in TLC.

"Yet if every hero falls around me, let me still stand to fight mine enemies on all sides, from all directions, and when they surround me thus, rejoice! For then will be no more friendly fire! And you will see justice expressed from the man in the middle who hath no further reserve nor need for caution."

Okay thanks for stopping. Let the crazy train get back to full speed. All aboard!
Be patient with me. I'm from the USA so my English isn't very good.

OXXON

• I need some bubble gum, im sick of kicking ass
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2012, 08:53:56 am »

i think that ure goin too far from the line, pkin bluesuits that come back from gathering with 20 hp left its not pking, is trolling and being a douchebag. ive met inthis game good pkers that only pk when they go huntin.

Dendito

• [TLC] Ian.
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2012, 09:21:54 am »

I don't want to stop your crazy train but...

GN13 remains steadfastly an APK faction and i remain in white-knight mode unto the end of time. I'm glad to work with Dendito and Theo lately and the rest of who remains in TLC.

"Yet if every hero falls around me, let me still stand to fight mine enemies on all sides, from all directions, and when they surround me thus, rejoice! For then will be no more friendly fire! And you will see justice expressed from the man in the middle who hath no further reserve nor need for caution."

Okay thanks for stopping. Let the crazy train get back to full speed. All aboard!

yeah, im glad to work with Marko and GN13 too, very nice guys.. oh, for the record, im theo  ;)

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2012, 10:19:11 am »

to be honest there are maybe 10 gangs ingame, factions like TLC exists only on forum board. It's a pity.

Alexandrite

• Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2012, 10:46:36 pm »

I be seeing you in NCR, my friend...

Though, you may not know who I am...

I am everywhere! >:D

May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2012, 11:13:38 pm »

well, enjoy the cookies

still, to be a pK is a big deal, i hate to kill some one, but from time to time you have to take someone's items without killing them

robbing is more fun, just the players who have there legs crippeled and can't run, and you just run in front of them and shoot them so they can be in combat and you promise to doc them if they leave all there stuff...

nah, better say "give me what you got, this is a robery" and if he runs just let him under 0 and steal from him, or just let him away(damn, i need to level up this chars)

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2012, 11:17:52 pm »

robbing is more fun, just the players who have there legs crippeled and can't run, and you just run in front of them and shoot them so they can be in combat and you promise to doc them if they leave all there stuff...

and the sense of this is...?

nah, better say "give me what you got, this is a robery" and if he runs just let him under 0 and steal from him, or just let him away(damn, i need to level up this chars)

in case you haven't noticed, you can't steal from knocked down players anymore.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2012, 11:21:19 pm »

what?

didn't knew, i am not a robber,what did you expect?
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2012, 01:47:09 am »

hey guess what OP,ill shoot you too when i see you.
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2012, 01:54:31 am »

hey guess what OP,ill shoot you too when i see you.

When was this NOT the case...?
We are wasteland's 100% up-to-date manual. Find us if you need a hand.

Support the Maltese Falcon Open Mic Night!
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,25332.0.html

Xisingr Will

• Healing, Healing, and more Healing
    • http://fonline2238.net/forum/
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2012, 03:22:10 am »

People that kill bluesuits for fun and making them mad over the things that they just got is whats ruining this game......it's actually making more people leave than people come (ya....so surprising) It is one of the reasons that alot of people have quit this game because there are more people wanting to kill bluesuits than people wanting to help in this game.......in my whole time playing this game i have met barely anyone (other than my gang) that was willing to help me or show me how to do things on this game.......I think there should be more helping rather than bluesuit killers in this game and than the game would be a better place......I have no problem with pvp such as people competitively fighting in pvp or something buy seriously? someone killing a random bluesuit thats just training peacefully in an encounter? Just a douche bag thing to do......
I am a Medic NonCombat Carebear APK Gorgon, get over it.
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2012, 03:24:51 am »

in my whole time playing this game i have met barely anyone (other than my gang) that was willing to help me or show me how to do things on this game.......I think there should be more helping rather than bluesuit killers in this game and than the game would be a better place...

Guess you missed the age of The Lost Children. There was a short time where the general population supported the cause. I am no longer leading TLC. Lost Soul is just another soul in the wastes. Good day, folks. I may or may not be posting again.
We are wasteland's 100% up-to-date manual. Find us if you need a hand.

Support the Maltese Falcon Open Mic Night!
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,25332.0.html

Alexandrite

• Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2012, 03:34:53 am »

Guess you missed the age of The Lost Children. There was a short time where the general population supported the cause. I am no longer leading TLC. Lost Soul is just another soul in the wastes. Good day, folks. I may or may not be posting again.

too late i saw u post a thread in the general discussion XD

May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2012, 11:21:47 am »

Good day, folks. I may or may not be posting again.

phew, no more drug-induced posts! what a relief!
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2012, 05:50:07 pm »

I think I speak for everyone when I say please stop posting your pseudo-intellectual drivel.
Knowledge is the key to the mind which is a mysterious doorway through a long dark hallway
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Page created in 0.225 seconds with 21 queries.