"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 11, 2024, 05:34:48 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Death To Those Who Have Earned Nothing Else  (Read 12359 times)

Dendito

• [TLC] Ian.
Re: Death To Those Who Have Earned Nothing Else
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 03:11:04 am »

TLC is gone? we are still here, nothing has changed, maybe some people left but thats all
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2012, 03:39:26 am »

TLC is gone? we are still here, nothing has changed, maybe some people left but thats all

I will clarify: TLC is an organization that lives by a code.  Only the ones who care enough will ever know/live by that code. TLC, even if it had zero active players, would still be a faction. Like the Enclave, you don't see them in town, yet they're still there.

I, Lost Soul will now be roaming the wastes paying no regard to any individuals whom I have no relationship with. No more unheeded dialogues will be opened by me.

Fear not for the safety of the fruits of our combined labors, they will remained unscathed in my ventures. I have no interest in tearing down any of my comrades willpower.
We are wasteland's 100% up-to-date manual. Find us if you need a hand.

Support the Maltese Falcon Open Mic Night!
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,25332.0.html

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2012, 04:02:24 am »

I will clarify: TLC is an organization that lives by a code.  Only the ones who care enough will ever know/live by that code. TLC, even if it had zero active players, would still be a faction. Like the Enclave, you don't see them in town, yet they're still there.

I, Lost Soul will now be roaming the wastes paying no regard to any individuals whom I have no relationship with. No more unheeded dialogues will be opened by me.

Fear not for the safety of the fruits of our combined labors, they will remained unscathed in my ventures. I have no interest in tearing down any of my comrades willpower.

Go to NCR and kill some newbies, you will feel better :)
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2012, 04:28:59 am »

Go to NCR and kill some newbies, you will feel better :)

Believe me, I will be.

Dendito

• [TLC] Ian.
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2012, 04:39:03 am »

Believe me, I will be.
i dont think you will
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2012, 05:16:05 am »

i dont think you will
Not entirely sure what that means. lol

Dendito

• [TLC] Ian.
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2012, 05:28:19 am »

Not entirely sure what that means. lol
sorry, i meant that you wont feel better by killing some newbies
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2012, 06:27:29 am »

sorry, i meant that you wont feel better by killing some newbies

Lol oh it's not about feeling better. It's more about me finding my own fun with the game. I've played the game since about the second season or so, and since the first day, I've played the way I played when you guys met me. I was never on the opposing side, or the no-side of things.

So the passed month, I've played about 1 hour total... So perhaps by starting again, I can find new meaning new purpose, and new fun.

Like I said, my friends have nothing to fear regarding the TLC bases. I have no intention of burning my well constructed bridges, and I'd be a fool to throw away the good people of the wasteland that I share my mumble server and bases with.

Same goes for my friends in game, if you're tagged green, pfft, no worries brah.  But if you're a grey or red (obviously) death to them all. Armed or not, armored or not, they will die.

Dendito

• [TLC] Ian.
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2012, 06:46:22 am »

But if you're a grey or red (obviously) death to them all. Armed or not, armored or not, they will die.
i think you posted yesterday something about bringing more people to the game, doing this is the opposite of that.. you will kill some newbies and maybe they will ragequit couse of you.. and of course this goes against all the stuff you have defended till today. but hey, who am i to tell you what to do?
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2012, 06:53:11 am »

i think you posted yesterday something about bringing more people to the game, doing this is the opposite of that.. you will kill some newbies and maybe they will ragequit couse of you.. and of course this goes against all the stuff you have defended till today. but hey, who am i to tell you what to do?

I've done MORE than my fair share of advertising, and upon request I will post a link to every thread I dig up on every forum I can find.  I've posted on every forum of every community that I am part of.  PCGamer, Facepunch, Minecraft, Diablo, Toonamiaftermath, and more.  It is not my sole responsibility to bring in players. I truly believe that if everyone took the time to do the amount of advertising, or even half of what I've done, we'd have a fat fucking community. Good or bad community is irrelevant. More people to a game that boasts like 200-300 during peak hours.... is helpful.

----------

I've done what I've done for 3 years, I think I've more than paid my dues.  I was even willing to donate cash this wipe if it seemed it would be to anyone's benefit.  But between last wipe and this wipe, I feel the population dwindling, and I'd rather spend my $50 getting really high blasting through royal blue spandex, than giving it to some devs who seem to disregard all of the bullshit the players have to deal with.

--------------

Bottom line:

It's not about cash...
It's not about devs...
It's not about morals...
It's just my giving everyone a headsup to the new Lost Soul.

AT LEAST FOR NOW ;).

Dendito

• [TLC] Ian.
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2012, 06:59:48 am »

ok, if thats what it takes to have you back in the game so be it, we miss you here in the wastes!  :P
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2012, 07:10:19 am »

ok, if thats what it takes to have you back in the game so be it, we miss you here in the wastes!  :P

hey hey hey now I'm always in mumble lol. =D

DESPITE EVERY FUCKING THING IN GAME AND ON THIS FORUM:

The people who I have met and befriended in the wastes, I'd hope would not take anything political done in game, to affect the relationship outside of it.  Theo, you're my bro man. I trusted you from the second Gain brought you in, and you've earned it and deserved it. 

Gain Theo Red and Boon have never betrayed a single person, and I love you all. <3

Dendito

• [TLC] Ian.
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2012, 07:23:56 am »

hey hey hey now I'm always in mumble lol. =D

DESPITE EVERY FUCKING THING IN GAME AND ON THIS FORUM:

The people who I have met and befriended in the wastes, I'd hope would not take anything political done in game, to affect the relationship outside of it.  Theo, you're my bro man. I trusted you from the second Gain brought you in, and you've earned it and deserved it. 

Gain Theo Red and Boon have never betrayed a single person, and I love you all. <3
we know, we love you too  :'(

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2012, 08:03:13 am »

The Lost Children-guy finally you find true yourself :)
Welcome to the PK side <3

It feels great to kill bluesuits and leave them stuff on the ground what they gathered in 1 hour or so.. totally shit stuff, nobody would care to take them.
I got my own reasons why I started become like I'm now...

... Community is fault, let me explain

I have never saw such twisted community as FOnline 2238 community, in two years I've seen everything from this community and some users.. well they know what they done..
Some people got so high respect, but those who think so don't know how exactly respected guys reached their respect...
That is one of scariest thing on this community, but...

Just some examples what I experienced on this community.
- Hate for bad language, even trying best.
- Hate for little fun, nothing serious.
- Hate for actually good guys ( -> drive them to bad side and make em PK/trolls)
- Hate for difference.

... Of course everyone take this just as joke, but I actually opened myself to write this everything.
You believe it or not, choice by yourself is best for you.

My mind <3
https://i.imgur.com/Dhm8P.png
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 08:37:21 am by runboy93 »

Dendito

• [TLC] Ian.
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2012, 08:16:48 am »

TLC finally you find true yourself :)
Welcome to the PK side <3

again, TLC isnt a PK faction and never will be
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 19 queries.