"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 07, 2024, 03:33:18 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: This era Rain's Drama.  (Read 6173 times)

Re: This era Rain's Drama.
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2012, 04:28:54 am »

I got a few more from your TC the other night also.  It's funny, since Rain started this thread I've had 4 different people/factions contact me offering to help.  I figure these screens will help them as much as they will me, and all the other info I've collected and sent them via PM.

Not pictured:  Black Rain, and Sanguine Sky (two of Rain's chars)
Iguana Pete's sister

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2012, 04:14:51 am »

War...war never changes!!

I m having a lot of help offers since this has begun too,but i won t accept any *except those of dear old friends*,leaving you the pleasure to try swarming..looks like this would be the last heartbeat of this server,a wonderful,heartbreaking drama of old friends.

About the channel,are the both of us so little gifted with fantasy..?Just coincidence,really.As it is this war,a mere coincidence in wich fault lies beneath no one.
You want informations Dave..?11 members,5 experienced guys,4 average guys,two newbies,two IRL friends slowly training.
Loyalty stays to maximum,we always play toghether,and everyone is happy with that,if you are trying dirty tactics i guess you are losing your time.

We have many,many independent from factions friends,all extremely experienced,that means that if you distress,you die.No matter how many people,no matter the gear.

THAT frequence,lies between my hand as a legacy of glorious maltese falcons,end of the issue.For any problem,see distress picture below.

Thank you for attention,Rain.

Keeping the server full of dramas since 2010.

UPS,forgot you owe some of my commies 5000 caps.
Distress when you are ready to pay.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 04:17:49 am by Rain »
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012, 09:39:49 am »

Hi I'm dave and I don't read the forums and have no idea that all this drama against me is going on.
<@Surf_Solar> Let me show you what we do before the wipe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln5GLwZPqlY we are all filthy greedy jews just looking for your donation money to fund our fake server. We blow it up on coke and hookers (trannies ofcourse).

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2012, 03:05:26 am »

you know it's funny, I got an email yesterday informing me that someone was going around taking credit for my music in order to get work. Amazing how peoples brains work isn't it?

THAT frequence,lies between my hand as a legacy of glorious maltese falcons,end of the issue.For any problem,see distress picture below.

Thank you for attention,Rain.

Keeping the server full of dramas since 2010.

Nice story, except that I have been using that radio channel for more than a year before you started 'keeping the waste full of dramas', not to mention you LEFT the Maltese Falcon Boys with one of your dramas and so have NO CLAIM to the MFBs as a group as a result!

And even if you did, you would be 1/5 of the group, so how does that give you sole claim on anything?

That has been MY frequency since I first picked up a radio in this game and you have ABSOLUTLEY NO CLAIM TO IT WHAT SO EVER. I have used it in two gangs I started before the MFBs ever happened and I'm the only reason you ever used it to begin with. So man up and stop acting like a child.

We don't need your dramas
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 03:43:50 am by jonny rust »

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2012, 03:42:25 am »

Try swarming? Really? How can one person swarm? Did we see the same screenshots? Are we reading the same thread?

I find it pretty funny that in your original post you said you "asked" Mal if it's okay to use the channel. And now, it's miraculously yours, and has been since MFB? How do you have a discussion with someone who has their facts so screwed up that they contradict themselves every time they post? But Johnny has it right. 4/5 of the MFB have the same recollection, yours being the one that differs.

Either way, there will be a slight pause on my end, as I'll be AFK for a week visiting family out of State. After that, I'll pick up where I left off.

Ciao.
Iguana Pete's sister

Xisingr Will

• Healing, Healing, and more Healing
    • http://fonline2238.net/forum/
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2012, 07:06:26 am »

Xsingr,you should consider the option of making an ape,add it to our base and follow us in action mate..!I wish i could help you with the gorgon caravan stuff,and i will do that for sure.
Though i did not see this before.....i have no wish to be added to your base and make an ape as i am a medic and i do not pk.....and you do not seem like a person i would help at all because of things I've heard and how you act.....such as stealing radio stations etc.
I am a Medic NonCombat Carebear APK Gorgon, get over it.

Senrain

• The strong devour the weak.
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2012, 08:35:16 am »

Rain is at it again I see.
Currently vacationing at Chernarus! Where the zombies are hungry, and everyone shoots you for beans!

http://dayzmod.com/
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2012, 03:22:04 pm »

Quit hating on my commie.

For the record, Rain didn't know the frequency is still being used and was surprised to hear from his old comrades. Actually, he was pleasantly surprised and asked for permission to use the radio and offered to help each other. And they agreed.
But then Dave came and started calling us out.

yoz

• yoz ace / yoz kage
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2012, 07:25:55 pm »

I'll pay 5k to whoever posts that picture here.

Is this you? Pay me.

Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children.
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2012, 11:57:26 pm »

That picture was from months ago. :D

I'm inclined to say that doesn't count given that it happened previous to my post.
Iguana Pete's sister

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2012, 12:03:21 am »

Quit hating on my commie.

For the record, Rain didn't know the frequency is still being used and was surprised to hear from his old comrades. Actually, he was pleasantly surprised and asked for permission to use the radio and offered to help each other. And they agreed.
But then Dave came and started calling us out.

Your trollish, rude, and otherwise fucked up behavior is the only reason there was a problem at all.

I think it's pretty obvious though, that if you have to ask permission to use something, you have no rightful claim to it in the first place. That permission has since been rescinded.

I fail to see how anyone but YOU is in the wrong here.
Iguana Pete's sister

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2012, 01:32:33 am »

Though i did not see this before.....i have no wish to be added to your base and make an ape as i am a medic and i do not pk.....and you do not seem like a person i would help at all because of things I've heard and how you act.....such as stealing radio stations etc.
You don t know who is right or wrong,i know only that once you bumped my enc in the north,and my team didn t shoot you.Or well,they did,but i saved your butt screaming ''It s the caravan guy,leave him!''.After closing battle,you didn t even stopped by to chit chat a little.But yeah,we harr the badguys,hurr durr.
Dave:
I was so happy to hear from you and malice by radio first time i tuned in THAT channel,that i gladly asked you to join,make alliances or any possible stuff toghether.I asked malice more than once to meet up or team up,i even speciefied i wanted to tell her-him i was sorry for last era quarreling(which i admit,was my fault).
Can this be denied?I don t think so.I don t know if you were trolled by any of my commie or from any other possible haters bumped on that channel on mere coincidence,but i had put any peaceful effort possible in this matter,i m sure you would have no problem admitting that.
You guys always refused,''Out of our channelz,lolz!'' not thinking that could be an awesome hand or just a pleasure to have an active faction always ready to bump your encounter-help up with anything.

This is crazy we have to quarrel having same interests (gentlemanly fights..?Caravan-RP stuff..?) and sharing the same channel.Wich i bumped on NOT for trolling,absolutely.Everyone who knows me knows i missed my old comrades and often wondered if they were still active.
Lately,i m very little active because of work issues,but,if this can t be fixed other ways,then let s keep on fighting over and over and over purposelessly,when we could be friend and enjoy much better any single activity.We could have numbers and skilled guys to compete seriously,you can have any help or company you may need by trusthworthy friends.
It could be totally possible that that number was used by someone else before,but i swear i had no evil intention until i had to defend myself.Didn t want to troll,didn t want to harm,just tried it out,wondering if someone still was active on it.
And one gets war for that.

Xisingr Will

• Healing, Healing, and more Healing
    • http://fonline2238.net/forum/
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2012, 01:35:10 am »

Ima just stay out of all of this......
I am a Medic NonCombat Carebear APK Gorgon, get over it.
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2012, 01:49:38 am »

Ima just stay out of all of this......

Well said,i like Gorgon's project and i wish you guys best of any luck.

yoz

• yoz ace / yoz kage
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2012, 02:18:04 am »

That picture was from months ago. :D

I'm inclined to say that doesn't count given that it happened previous to my post.

All talk, no walk.
Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 19 queries.