"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 29, 2024, 03:47:16 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Make it to possible cut fiber with flint  (Read 2194 times)

Re: Make it to possible cut fiber with flint
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2012, 10:54:22 pm »

I like using Primitive Tool for cutting fibers. It's very similar to Hatchet.

The idea with HQ fibers looks also good. But since FixBoy changes are... well imposible, i think that something similar to Gecko Skinning perk would be more apropriet. Say 50 Outdoorsman + IN + 150 Repair/Science?
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2012, 08:37:12 pm »

I like using Primitive Tool for cutting fibers. It's very similar to Hatchet.

The idea with HQ fibers looks also good. But since FixBoy changes are... well imposible, i think that something similar to Gecko Skinning perk would be more apropriet. Say 50 Outdoorsman + IN + 150 Repair/Science?

shouldn't require two skills let alone 150. I guess you haven't noticed no gathering has skill requirements anymore.

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2012, 02:18:55 pm »

shouldn't require two skills let alone 150. I guess you haven't noticed no gathering has skill requirements anymore.

Since we are talking about obtaining crutial parts for end-game armors etc. some requirements have a place here. Although i agree that since there are already high requirements for crafting, we should not press it too much.

You probably forgot about support perk http://fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Gecko_Skinning (Requirements   Outdoorsman 50) needed for obtaining hides from geckos. Yes, you can get them by dissasembling armors, but that's also the case with HQ fibers.

Another option, that come to my mind is: a chance, to obtain HQ fiber, when harvesting normal fibers, say every 10-20th could be HQ?

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2012, 04:50:58 pm »

i shoud agree with the ideea, since fibers are only used for armor and water bags, and any decent survivor needs a jacket or 2, also now even a sledge is hard to make

seriously? jacket can't even protect you against mantis farts. i only wear them to look good.

sledge hard to make? no comment.
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2012, 05:06:35 pm »

seriously? jacket can't even protect you against mantis farts. i only wear them to look good.

sledge hard to make? no comment.
what ? haha, did you hunting at all ? lj/clj protecting against all weak creatures and even de/mauser.
no comment ? seems for newbies is nothing more great then depletable resources and poor crafters, which depleting mine for 3-10 min.

Let the Force be with You.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2012, 06:36:57 pm »

what ? haha, did you hunting at all ? lj/clj protecting against all weak creatures and even de/mauser.
no comment ? seems for newbies is nothing more great then depletable resources and poor crafters, which depleting mine for 3-10 min.

seriously is the sole purpose of your posts to contradict me ALL THE TIME in a english that's so hard to fucking understand it makes my head hurt?

i double dare you to take a leather jacket/combat leather jacket and fight swarms of mantis/pigrats/molerats at low level and figure out for YOURSELF that they're shit. and if you're talking about 100/100 leather jacket, then you're dumber than i thought for crafting that crap.

but hey, am i the dumbass that doesn't hunt, or that person is you, staying at the crafter workbench all day to craft items you don't use?

« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 06:41:01 pm by DeputyDope »
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2012, 08:14:27 pm »

seriously is the sole purpose of your posts to contradict me ALL THE TIME in a english that's so hard to fucking understand it makes my head hurt?

i double dare you to take a leather jacket/combat leather jacket and fight swarms of mantis/pigrats/molerats at low level and figure out for YOURSELF that they're shit. and if you're talking about 100/100 leather jacket, then you're dumber than i thought for crafting that crap.

but hey, am i the dumbass that doesn't hunt, or that person is you, staying at the crafter workbench all day to craft items you don't use?
oh ahahahahahaa, looted from npc leather jacket to hunt at low lvl ? lol no, u so unpro ? lol, and you ll better dont know way i getting that much items :D
and it is lol-no-i-cant-get-it to hunt in 20-30% lj and yolo and whine and cry about jacket is not protecting you from mantis.

Let the Force be with You.

boatshift

• Evil birdman watches you sleep
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2012, 04:37:59 am »

cut it with a rock lol

boatshift

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2012, 04:41:44 am »

How about just ripping the plant from the earth...
because thats too simple too work

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2012, 04:58:20 am »

I agree with making fibers able to be cut with primitive tool.

boatshift

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2012, 05:01:44 am »

I agree with making fibers able to be cut with primitive tool.
youve commented on like every post ive commented on today 0______0
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 17 queries.