"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 18, 2024, 04:15:12 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: EW enemies  (Read 1341 times)

EW enemies
« on: April 27, 2012, 06:37:29 am »

Can someone give me an idea on which groups carry energy weapons now? I've been hanging around SF but I mostly pick up powerfists and grease guns which I can't seem to trade there. (checked the ship as well)

Can i trade these in another city?
Re: EW enemies
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 06:46:02 am »

mutants on boneyards, unity near broken hills

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 07:40:20 am »

Redding and homesteaders encounter.
They carry cattleprod and some SECs* (Cattleprod is actually melee weapon, but you got SEC from it)
*Small Energy Cells
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 07:41:52 am by runboy93 »
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 02:44:15 pm »

Can someone give me an idea on which groups carry energy weapons now? I've been hanging around SF but I mostly pick up powerfists and grease guns which I can't seem to trade there. (checked the ship as well)

Can i trade these in another city?

Laser pistols should be around san fran too. I presume you've seen them there on mercenaries. Also, enclave carry gatling lasers and plasma pistols.

But the easiest way to obtain mfc would be killing unity patrols (laser rifls  as mentioned above)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 02:46:56 pm »

You can always craft your own laser pistol.
Back In-Game :D
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 02:47:16 pm »

But the easiest way to obtain mfc would be killing unity patrols (laser rifls  as mentioned above)

please... you hoard them by stealing from enclave with character made in 2 hours
dlaczego muzyka black metalowa jest szybka?  bo gdy sie czlowiek spieszy to sie diabel cieszy :)
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 03:35:24 pm »

please... you hoard them by stealing from enclave with character made in 2 hours

Sorry, i was assuming he didn't have steal tagged.

But Maciek is right. Just taxi you thief to enclave, steal them dry and load up you carryweight alt and mule it to your energy character.

Excuse my sarcasm ;-)

Dendito

• [TLC] Ian.
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2012, 07:56:25 am »

yeah enclave is the way to go for the mfc, laser pistols mercenaries around san fran, and if you play with someone unity patrols for laser rifles

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2012, 12:02:33 pm »

Hi swamptax, you can come farm Unity Patrols with me, I farm them alone regullary. Send me PM if you decide to come, we can split the loot togheter. If you don't got stuff I can give you some basic items, then you will upgrade along the way.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 12:04:53 pm by Gob »
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2012, 06:01:14 am »

Thanks for the tips guys.
I've decided maybe to try a SG character until I get an idea of where critters spawn in 2238.
I picked one of the builds from vandals build guide thread for now. PvE pistol sniper.

Though it would be nice to hunt and explore with some other people. I'm from Australia so the time zones may not match up very well since I gather a lot of people here are from Europe.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 22 queries.