"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 16, 2024, 06:08:12 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: BETHESDA own STALKER series?  (Read 4414 times)

barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
Re: BETHESDA own STALKER series?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2012, 03:47:38 pm »

If Bethesda will be only publisher and orginal team will develop game, that's ok. I dont know if these news are real but if you find something about S2 copy info here.
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2012, 03:52:12 pm »

People will e-murder me now but I kinda hope Bethesda gets Half-Life from Valve one day.

I would kill for a free-roam Half-Life, driving around and exploring dark rooms in HL2 was too damn fun.
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2012, 05:01:44 pm »

Honestly, i hope one day Bethesda gets eaten by other big company and get the creative team fired/replaced.

Already happened, that's why f3 was such garbage. You can thank the a hole that owns zenimax entertainment.

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2012, 04:48:05 am »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games will finally turn good.

They're already good
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2012, 04:54:06 am »

i dont care the future for good games will be the kickstarter thin and crowdraising / funding or how its calles im really looking forward to wasteland 2 . who needs bethesda if the fans will support other games and it is like brian has said it ... the game that is paid by the fans will be for the fans not like fallout 3 and new vegas that was made for mainstream . i heared that is it possible that baldurs gate 3 got a kickstarter one day too... lets hope ^^

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2012, 05:27:53 am »

You should know Frank, (if you just don't know already) just a fun fact-ish thing, fallout new vegas I presume was probably intended to be much more in terms of the first fallout 1 and 2 in the form of quests and dialogue. (at first)  If you remember the solar power station Helios I, and the dialogue and quest parts and all that good shit, you'll notice it's all exactly in the same respect as the Fallout 1 and 2.

Why though it was not put into the entire game?  I believe the intended to do the whole game like that, but were cut off, but decided to leave that bit in there.  Why exactly I cannot seem to find the answer anywhere.  Though it's off-topic, I always found this little thing very amusing.  I hope the next one they make will be total scheme as such, but it is unlikely since it got cut in the first place.

And yeah, what cannotspace said :P.
Have you at least played the games izual?  Or perhaps you only played the clearsky which was the worst one :D?

Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2012, 06:56:01 am »

I think Izual used irony and "trolled".
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2012, 07:10:26 am »

I think Izual used irony and "trolled".
No, Bethesda bought him, 1st Izual, tomorrow devs, then FOnline.

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2012, 10:13:31 am »

Izual was tainted by the greater evils like his name-brother from Diablo 2

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2012, 10:42:44 am »

It was trolling. Though I don't like STALKER.

By the way, check twice. Bethesda didn't buy STALKER at all. It was a false information.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2012, 10:51:05 am »

Meanwhile on 2238 forum T888 need to show his small e-penis to think somebody care about his opinion :)

Thx Perteks.
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2012, 03:13:11 pm »

I didn't give any opinion , because i don't have any. What a moron.

Everyone seems to care so much about what bethesda does , please. Stop moaning and if any shows his E-penis it's certainly half of the BBS team.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 03:20:44 pm by T-888 »

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2012, 03:26:34 pm »

Take it all and dont split a single drop T888 :D

Then when its false info, maybe stalker wont be shit :)
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2012, 04:42:08 pm »

someone must delete T-888 posts they are nonesense to this thread please. and yeah michael u are right they took many parts fro cancelled van buren for new vegas but although it was not like fallout 1 and 2 , it was more like fallout 3 with some nicer , deeper story and implented into the universe . not like fallout 3 but the questlines and all that creativ stuff was nonesense too . not an single point where u were fored to search for your own or use some intellegince to use a rope or other mats to get some where like in fallout 1 and 2 . and i dont know at all if u can call it creativity to use many of the old ideas from fallout van buren ... if brian fargo were in charge the game would be better , u will see wasteland 2 will beat all of there titles , because at least there is some creativity thats going on in their brains and luv for classic RPGs . u cant compare fallout 1 and 2 to 3 and new vegas not a single muthaf**** bit ...
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2012, 06:55:00 pm »

New Vegas was great, just wish it had the production values of skyrim.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 21 queries.