"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 06:00:28 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: TV Shows you watch?  (Read 4137 times)

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
Re: TV Shows you watch?
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2012, 11:32:04 pm »

best show there is.

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2012, 04:21:37 am »

Supernatural was good until season 3 when all that Heaven/Hell/Apocalypseisnear(again) bullshit started.

I liked back when they were two "ghost hunters" on the road looking for bizarre things happening around small towns.

Also... About The Walking Dead (if you've read the comics and is waiting for season 3):

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2012, 07:51:22 am »

Good, that would make him very limited to the show, not everything that worked in the HQ will work on the show.

@DeputyDope:

I'm kinda glad Jersey Shore exists, just because of the awesome South Park episode.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2012, 11:02:29 pm »

Woah there Haraldx, better settle down!
Actually I'm dead serious...
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2012, 12:04:32 am »

.hack//roots

first series was good, the rest are just rehashes of the first but starting off where the last one ended if you can believe it.
Can't thank you enough for that.

Binged for like first 15 episodes in one night.  Awesomeness.  got to another 5 next night.  :P.

Needless to say, I never went to sleep the first time, since i got started at like 11 PM....
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2012, 12:28:57 pm »

I don't watch TV there is only shit there nothing worth my time. But I did watch The Walking Dead on my PC and I can't wait for Season 3.

LeonTheNorse

• Hobo with a shotgun
    • Crazy 88 Forum
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2012, 03:54:50 pm »

Dont watch tv either, cant stand the same commercials again and again, one channel has commercial break each 15 mins.
But i did rig my new tv up to pc so in a sense i watch tv just that its all torrents hehe

tv shows:Breaking bad, the walking dead,fringe,game of thrones,south park,big bang theory, true blood and some others i cant recall now.
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2012, 11:33:44 am »

community,firefly,the wire..
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.181 seconds with 23 queries.