"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 04:23:56 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Support skills  (Read 898 times)

Support skills
« on: April 24, 2012, 04:54:45 pm »

So the support perk idea turned out well but we still have to use alts for crafting, trading, and such.

So what I suggest is making non-combat skills such as "barter" "repair" "lockpick" (etc) support skills.

These support skills would be raised not by skill points, but rather by using the skill.

Every successful repair will raise your "repair" skill higher. And so on.

Now everyone would be able to look for BPs without needing a lockpick alt.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 05:00:38 pm by chocolate_chip_cookies »
Re: Support skills
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 05:00:06 pm »

i suggest to make hard, linear quests, which allow to character with 11% fa have 1-3min cd and ability to heal 100-200 hp per time.

quest can give perk, maybe perk can be named *medic* or somehow like this.

quest can consist from walking, exploring, alot-cash-including part, gathering and other.

for example in wow is possible to lvl up, gear up up to 50+ lvl just by doing quests (which include gathering, killing, hunting, exploring, etc)

Let the Force be with You.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 05:21:19 pm »

i think skill books that raise skills to max of 80-100 like on the russain servers. 80-100 fa or ew or anything is enough to use it allright.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 05:46:22 pm »

i suggest to make hard, linear quests, which allow to character with 11% fa have 1-3min cd and ability to heal 100-200 hp per time.

quest can give perk, maybe perk can be named *medic* or somehow like this.

quest can consist from walking, exploring, alot-cash-including part, gathering and other.

for example in wow is possible to lvl up, gear up up to 50+ lvl just by doing quests (which include gathering, killing, hunting, exploring, etc)

when i started to read this i thought you are beeing sarcastic :-X

@falloutdude hmm.. so you would 'have to' find many books before increasing that skill - no no no
dlaczego muzyka black metalowa jest szybka?  bo gdy sie czlowiek spieszy to sie diabel cieszy :)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 22 queries.