"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 17, 2024, 10:44:24 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Help Sniper PvE/PvP hybrid  (Read 1510 times)

ttj

• In-game:Baked-Hoffa
Help Sniper PvE/PvP hybrid
« on: May 11, 2012, 04:05:36 pm »

Hello, i thinking about playing Fonline again as solo sniper, and i want to enjoy PvP and some PvE if possible.?have no clue about sniper builds after the wipe, so if someone have a good build or some tips after the changes i will be glad. 8)

Thanks!
See you in the wasteland stranger
Re: Help Sniper PvE/PvP hybrid
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 04:11:47 pm »

solo sniper
enjoy PvP
What...? How? Shoot once someone's head from behind from 50 hexes where no one sees you then laugh, and run away, because there're 10 his friends will kill you if see?
Well.. make troll sniper build, always in bluesuit, if you have unlimited supply of sniper rifles, then good for you, if not, then assault rifle or hunting rifle, but ~40 hexes isn't that much as 50. Snipers need tanks. Or you can try aimed shooting tank. Personally the only solo PvP I can imagine is sneaking, that's really nice to play a role of maniac in horror movie, the only bad thing that victims return from replication points / relog faster than you kill them...

ttj

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 04:23:01 pm »

you are right, its not possible. Then i will go for a pure PvP sniper|No drugs.?, how easy is it to lay hands on drugs these days, and how much do i need to pay for each boost(cigs,nuka,jet..)?. dont have anyone to play with so i think no drugs will be easiest way. thanks for helping me out!

edit:Was think about Solo sniping in PvE and Enjoy PvP endgame and maybe join a faction if i start playing this fantastic mmorpg, its just i dont have time to read about the new changes etc and build my character atm.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 04:27:52 pm by ttj »
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 04:39:29 pm »

Well, nuka and cigs can still be bought at Junktown. Jet is easy to farm (some people farm nuka too).

This season brings the altered introduction of a nice trait called "Chem Resistant", which makes you immune to the effects of an addiction.
So perhaps you can plan your character drugless for PvE and drugged up for PvP.

The character planner is pretty accurate.

I would like to advise you more, but I'm not allowed to post PvP related topics, because I'm a TB person ;)

ttj

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 04:47:59 pm »

Well, nuka and cigs can still be bought at Junktown. Jet is easy to farm (some people farm nuka too).

This season brings the altered introduction of a nice trait called "Chem Resistant", which makes you immune to the effects of an addiction.
So perhaps you can plan your character drugless for PvE and drugged up for PvP.

The character planner is pretty accurate.

I would like to advise you more, but I'm not allowed to post PvP related topics, because I'm a TB person ;)

That is something i looking for just 100x better then what i was thinking about. thank you for info and helping me out, too bad you cant guide me too a build like that. but if someone with to much time and want to rise there karma, i will be more then happy  :)
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 05:03:13 pm »

you can make EW sniper. laser rifles are easy to farm, also 2x eyeshot is not a problem. 25% crit and you have great damage. You can easily make build like this and it wont be a druggie.

Senrain

• The strong devour the weak.
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 02:26:41 pm »

A turn-based EW sniper sounds like a good idea if you want to enjoy PVE and the occasional PVP. I remember last session I was hunting with two other people and a EW sniper popped up and turned us into yummy jelly, then finished off the Hub patrol we were fighting.
Currently vacationing at Chernarus! Where the zombies are hungry, and everyone shoots you for beans!

http://dayzmod.com/
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 06:02:24 pm »

okay ,probably someone said that but forget hybriding, do pvp and pve  characters separetly, anyway you will also need a thief to support them with ammo
dlaczego muzyka black metalowa jest szybka?  bo gdy sie czlowiek spieszy to sie diabel cieszy :)
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2012, 05:02:08 pm »

Actually many says that hybrid chars are bad and all. However I would say they are quite self reliable, and its possible to make characters that can do PvP and PvE both in real time and in turn based settings. And I dare to say that they are useful in most situations when its 1 on 1, especially now that in TB combat the first turn belongs to the player who shoot first (it was a bit better when it gone to character with the highest sequence) this gives a chance for 3 burst even with low PE.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 22 queries.