"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 28, 2024, 11:37:33 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: BH IN CS HANDS  (Read 27184 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: BH IN CS HANDS
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2012, 07:44:08 pm »

1,000 drugs huh?

Pass that shit!
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2012, 08:02:55 pm »

Broken Hills is one of the major towns in the postwar California. It's rich and has the uranium mine. Mutant mercenaries also comes from there. This place has a superior strategic meaning for many fighting factions in the northern part of the past state. Beware, a lot of toilets will be camped now. Seems like local population should think about some Toi-Tois...
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2012, 08:15:58 pm »

Fuck given = 0%

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2012, 08:33:21 pm »

After few months you get city which you are not able to defend, my congratulatios   :-\
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2012, 11:53:50 pm »

Changes are coming now :)
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2012, 01:33:25 am »

Maybe one day a faction will take BH that'll let miners in >.>

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2012, 01:36:02 am »

It exists but it is somewhat in a state of anarchy.

Mostly cus of the new TC system, no one can agree where to camp for the next 6 days to take town :D.

(And nobody wants to camp for 6 days straight anyways)
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2012, 03:44:51 am »

* Sniff Sniff * I smell rats , motion sensors and C4 usage. Those are one of the fun things left in this game to combine.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2012, 09:10:41 am »

All BH's toilets are belong to CS.

It's more lulz and glory to pew-pew miners and other bluesuits, as they can be "enemi scouts". I really miss the times when these Russians were actually controlling the city, so getting uranium was piece of cake.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

AdolphbinStalin

• Always late...
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2012, 10:19:19 am »

All BH's toilets are belong to CS.
Someone set us up the bomb! :D
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2012, 10:20:06 am »

CS in broken hills YAY! Now there well be some action! Maybe sot well come out of their turtle shell and we can actually fight them now.

But good ridence sick of mutant militia there anyways, although it won't be fun killing them any more :(

I think deep down inside in their sensitive hearts t-888, pti4ka and rest of sot care and are butthurt.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 10:22:31 am by Tree »
<@Surf_Solar> Let me show you what we do before the wipe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln5GLwZPqlY we are all filthy greedy jews just looking for your donation money to fund our fake server. We blow it up on coke and hookers (trannies ofcourse).

Zloj_Varg

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2012, 10:57:38 am »

Now it will be one more Dead City. Anything more.
And only night residents aka ''rats'' will occupy it at night and early in the morning  ;) And only sometimes SoT will come and Will come and arrange beating.
 :-\ boring. If the control will not repair any serious pvp more it is not expected.
Only pve with militia at support of a small amount of sufferers

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2012, 11:04:35 am »

Beating aahaha xD yea sure u guys will just stand those 2 min to take over milita and nothing more

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2012, 11:14:26 am »

Prepare to move to Requiem in 3... 2... 1...  ;D

Zloj_Varg

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2012, 11:26:28 am »

Beating aahaha xD yea sure u guys will just stand those 2 min to take over milita and nothing more
Earlier you complained that we are at war with militia. Now that we are at war without militia, however at first it we kill. We should come on a front entrance and to start to kill full militia? You many times did that so, even somehow killed militia? I shall answer. You at all did not kill militia, and sat at night in building as rats as for capture of city to kill militia now it is not necessary.

If we shall come crowd in 10 person, The city becomes ours while we shall run from an entrance to militia. But for murder of several sufferers there is no reason to collect crowd, therefore all of us is done beautifully and accurately, by small forces
So, As you suggest you to kill better?. To come in the CA with pipe rifles, knife and throwing stones ?  :D
Suffer, cry. To us to put the d**k on all this situation ;)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 21 queries.