"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 17, 2024, 04:31:19 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Happy 4:20 2238!  (Read 3230 times)

Re: Happy 4:20 2238!
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2012, 10:58:32 pm »

actually when you inject meth/cocaine/heroine or other stuff it is not bad to move some blood into syringe to make inject better. so syringes which childrens can find or by which my town covered from time to time is abit full of blood.

It's a shame when children are affected. I'm sure you won't find any playing with it though. They'd most likely be scared and keep away from it. While there's children smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol after the example of their parents.

And the syringes you might find might as well be insulin, not even after heroin. No one should litter with any biohazard materials such as syringe and needles.
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2012, 12:56:40 am »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2012, 01:05:55 am »

Do we get a prize if we go to the zone 4:20?
Back In-Game :D

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2012, 04:17:35 am »

If only they would legalize it already (and a few others like opiates, they were really useful for therapy sessions) and start selling it in very well centralized and secure places.  Selling clean versions of the products.  Most deaths occur from fucked up chemicals portrayed as "This or that drug" when they are really not for a cheap buck and paranoia because of the possibility of undercover police, and other reasons related to constantly trying to suppress it.

They could tax it as well, there the U.S. has another HUGE income to help pay off china debts.

And take a huge hit to the "black markets".

See prohibition in the united states.  It only strengthened the local gangs and mafias and the black market in general like a fuck-load.

Politicians simply use many drugs as a scapegoat to gain attention and support, they are also funded by corporations to keep us buying their current products, seeing as weed is easy to grow by just about anyone in little time.  It's just greed, nothing more.

Take the smear campaigns funded by the lumber industry against... guess what?  Weed.

But yeah...  Depressing note there, but I guess since you're all probably smoking anyways you don't give a fuck so hell yeah.  Celebrate you high bastards.  8)
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2012, 05:39:16 am »

The most malevolent drugs are prescription drugs. Majority of drug-related harm is from these. This is where the money is at. Soooo much profit. Actually I believe it is even more profitable than the oil industry.
And I think that the reason marijuana isn't legalized yet is that someone has a profit from it being illegal. Maybe it's that the prescription drug companies have monopoly for drug production. Or maybe there's some corrupt deals happening behind closed doors between politicians and gangs running the illegal drug industry.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2012, 06:28:11 am »

And I think that the reason marijuana isn't legalized yet is that someone has a profit from it being illegal. Maybe it's that the prescription drug companies have monopoly for drug production. Or maybe there's some corrupt deals happening behind closed doors between politicians and gangs running the illegal drug industry.
Yes, this is also what I meant by corporations bribing politicians.

It's depressing as hell.  But like the world of deus ex, corporations control the world now.  Enjoy  :(
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2012, 09:43:16 am »

Just smoke it at home and never keep enough around in case you get caught.

There's a difference of charges between "user" and "dealer" based on the amount you're carrying, just be smart and you won't need to check your clock every year.

It is sad to see how something natural and peaceful like marijuana is comparable to heavier drugs that can actually fuck you up in less than a year.

Oh yeah... Evil corporations and stuff.

Dziubek

• The Dark Brotherhood, Akatosh1
TDB aka CS
Akatosh1
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 18 queries.