"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 05, 2024, 12:04:59 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: CS RECRUITMENT  (Read 4457 times)

Re: CS RECRUITMENT
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2012, 02:58:23 pm »

It's impossible to agree with each and every team in fonline , let alone that even if such an agreement was made , there's like no possible way to be sure that nobody uses extra alts in combat , it just wouldn't work like that in either case.

I heard that there's wipe soon on TLAmk2 and that there will be running in combat. :) If i have to choose between fast relogging here and there , there's only one option.

t888 leave this topic.

I see. Well you don't tell me what to do , because i tell you what to do. Jacky now participate in this topic , i think you don't have choice but to listen to me !!11 ;D
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 03:06:05 pm by T-888 »
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2012, 04:35:37 pm »

What ? People here overreact too quickly , i guess that's a byproduct of 2238 drama. I didn't say i'm leaving , though just pointing out that it might be a good choice to play elsewhere , at least until some updates for TC. I don't want to wait 16 months for a TC fix , no thanks. If others teams decide to play in this pile of mess , it's their choice. Damn , how i miss last session.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 04:45:24 pm by T-888 »

AdolphbinStalin

• Always late...
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2012, 10:45:06 am »

It's impossible to agree with each and every team in fonline , let alone that even if such an agreement was made , there's like no possible way to be sure that nobody uses extra alts in combat , it just wouldn't work like that in either case.
Couldn't each player faction monitor their own. This is something each sides team leaders should know. Team leaders simply give out a 'no alts' command. In additional, both teams could agree to PK any new player joining after combat begins. The latter applying more to allies as clan members could simply be severely reprimanded by their respected clans for disobeying.

/regards.

ToxiCAVE

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2012, 11:05:58 am »

so when i have 3 alts over map and we agree no waves - how long i have to wait to relog on 2nd and 3rd alt? :D you see i found you weak spot. and what if they have taxi and they are back in town in 20s? some of them could said you use waves again so we are using 2. i dont see any chance to make intergang agreement. there will be prosecution : you were to fast you use waves, or someone would just dont give a fuck and they will just swarm on alts. i know some weak gags like coa and havks allinace dont have 3or more waves over map so they are pissed off waves but give them some time and they will do it. that is the truth

In additional, both teams could agree to PK any new player joining after combat begins. <<< so now i have shoot myself or my friend on 2nd alt ?:D hahaha
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 11:50:07 am by ToxiCAVE »
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2012, 12:31:46 pm »

The latter applying more to allies as clan members could simply be severely reprimanded by their respected clans for disobeying.

What about everyone else , those who simply doesn't have allies , nor who is respected , nor respects ? CS is a good example. They do whatever they want , when they want , leader would most probably give a big fat fuck to this agreement no matter how many teams would agree on this. There are some teams with whom i believe is just impossible to agree on anything , let alone such an agreement and even if it was made , i'm quite sure it wouldn't be respected by their own leader and team members on occasions and would still lead to dirty play. It's near impossible to observe the usage of few additional alts that comes as reinforcements from WM during a fight. Reprimands ? :) Not in fonline.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 12:46:01 pm by T-888 »

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2012, 04:33:15 pm »

Meeh I would really join but I'm good with my current faction even if most of them are pussyes.
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2012, 03:18:04 am »

Sure Rogues/SOT , were always first. Then again , tell me something new. Here's some nice facts for you.

- we sure didn't invent suicide bombers , we were creative enough to use them. ( actually a particular ... let's say strategist to compliment him , of our team )
- cash exploits , this is incorrect anyone can make a screen of 999999 caps of us to just make some funny propaganda and see your response in return for a good laugh witch i have now. ;D
- militia sandwich , like that wasn't last session common enough.
- mercenary spam , that dates back years , like CS are some angels.
- multilog , same shit with mercenary spam.
- horrifying numbers of plasma nade sneakers ? Well i blame bad game mechanics , as well it would be only a matter of time till other teams would notice the potential of them and start using them sooner or later. We were faster , now cry more.
- waves , same shit with "  horrifying numbers of plasma nade sneakers "

Bad game mechanics , nothing else but that to blame.

First fights cs vs sot in bh flc and redding in sherif office

I mean your camping a building right next to a mercenary seller , what did you expect ? :D

Killer Rabbit

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2012, 10:18:41 am »

T-888 we dont care why in your opinion sot is so uber duper. We just dont care. You cried about waves not we. You cried when someone start using your dark tricks. And really we dont care about your money stuff and other crap from exploits. You are trolling yourself with every single post. We told you to leave this topic. Make your own "t-888 and carrybears and unicorns" or just leave 2238 project as you said.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 05:57:40 pm by Graf »
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2012, 01:40:33 pm »

You cried about waves not we. You cried when someone start using your dark tricks

No dark tricks , only the inevitable and if you really don't care about anything , then tell your members to stop crying and moaning about us. SoT this and SoT that , don't you get tired of this ?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 01:45:44 pm by T-888 »
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 24 queries.