Author Topic: Awareness + 3D = useless... Or maybe not...  (Read 8279 times)

Re: Awareness + 3D = useless... Or maybe not...
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2012, 07:33:54 pm »
i see no point in making guns/armor visible just with awareness, for me it is *stupid*

awareness was in fallout mainly for hp, and because of silly 2d for weapon/armor :D

Let the Force be with You.

Offline LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2012, 07:46:40 am »
i must agree with the posts above, awareness is now a support perk and you can take it anytime(i do not think they are gunners with under 6 PE or blind combatants w/o 100 melle/HtH skill), why can't you look on weapons w/o awareness?

Offline Karpov

• Come Together
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2012, 06:33:53 pm »
The weapons are not that easy to recognize anyway. Pistols are barely visible, and specially from the side angle, it's not easy to spot the gun at all. However, you pick awareness because it tells you the HPs, instead of Almost Dead, that can range from 1hp to 50hp or more, and that really sucks.

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2012, 11:20:36 pm »
How about instead of telling you the enemies hp (maybe have various stages of injury for player models) awareness makes a chime when a player enters your fov.

Offline Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2012, 10:42:31 am »
Hehe.

You enter NCR: Chim, chim, chim, chim, chim, chim, chim, chim, chim, chim, chim, chim, chim, chim, chim, ....

Reminds me of admin fov, where the whole map is visible. Mooh, mooh, mooh, mooh, mooh, *dude reloads gun*, mooh, mooh, mooh, *dude reloads gun*, *dude reloads gun*, *dude reloads gun*, *dude reloads gun*, *dude reloads gun*, mooh, mooh, mooh, *dude reloads gun* *dude reloads gun*. .. .s .sdfdgdfjdfa AAAAAHHHH.