"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 13, 2024, 01:02:37 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Weapons for Wastelanders Project  (Read 1526 times)

Seiipher

• Wasteland is har *BANG*
Weapons for Wastelanders Project
« on: March 03, 2010, 07:00:30 pm »

Weapons for Wastelanders

Attention all wastelanders...

Ok I've only been playing this game for a little bit, but I realized that many players must quit out of shear frustration of working so hard to get something such as a weapon and armor only to get killed by a random wasteland asshole and lose it all. I myself have been victim to this a few times; before I got the chance to get a tent and some decent gear. So what I'm trying to do is acquire an amount of basic supplies to help get would be wanderers out of that pool of their own blood and into the radiation FUN FILLED WASTELAND.

So I ask you, proud members of the wasteland, to assist me in this effort to improve the wasteland into a more functional place. You could support in a number of ways, such as donating caps or assisting in gathering the materials, or just doing some wasteland justice against the murderers and ravagers of the wasteland.

If you would more info please leave me a message

...here's to a more enjoyable wasteland
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 07:03:18 pm by Seiipher »
Re: Weapons for Wastelanders Project
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 07:08:42 pm »

Nice idea, but I think your time is probably better spent elsewhere. Trying to combat assholery in this game is trying to combat the game itself.

Seiipher

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 07:12:41 pm »

Nice idea, but I think your time is probably better spent elsewhere. Trying to combat assholery in this game is trying to combat the game itself.

Maybe so my friend but if all your teeth really have wisdom, then reach for your Molar and think... how nice it would be to be able to step out of a town, not worried that anyone will try to follow you or try to take all you have in the name of "Greed". Then tell yourself that this is not a worthy endeavor.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 08:28:10 pm »

Maybe so my friend but if all your teeth really have wisdom, then reach for your Molar and think... how nice it would be to be able to step out of a town, not worried that anyone will try to follow you or try to take all you have in the name of "Greed". Then tell yourself that this is not a worthy endeavor.
It sometimes isn't even "greed" as a reason. I guess you can hardly believe that some people have fun just from shooting to pixels. You cannot change it with billion of wise and nice words, and phrase "Wasteland is harsh" is obligatory. Luckily, must I say - it is post nuclear world, full of dangerous places and creatures, not some "happy-no-sex-or-violence-country-of-carebears".
If you want to help some beginners with start, just do it - share your items, help with hunting brahmins for tent, start an orphanage (as I did). It is my little bit of satisfaction, when some time later I see my "orphan" became "adult", with good toys, enjoying this game.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 08:30:59 pm by Wichura »
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Seiipher

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 08:35:13 pm »

It sometimes isn't even "greed" as a reason. I guess you can hardly believe that some people have fun just from shooting to pixels. You cannot change it with billion of wise and nice words, and phrase "Wasteland is harsh" is obligatory. Luckily, must I say - it is post nuclear world, full of dangerous places and creatures, not some "happy-no-sex-or-violence-country-of-carebears".
If you want to help some beginners with start, just do it - share your items, help with hunting brahmins for tent, start an orphanage (as I did). It is my little bit of satisfaction, when some time later I see my "orphan" became "adult", with good toys, enjoying this game.

Of course nice words can't change much, and if it was a "happy-no-sex-or-violence-country-of-carebears" I wouldn't be handing out guns. And there's a difference between a world full of dangerous creatures and very angry pk'ers that don't give anyone a chance. I'm just trying to give people a good start.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 08:36:57 pm by Seiipher »
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 02:00:12 am »

There are some similar things yet, Seiipher, at North as at South.
But I think it is better to do that ingame.

I am sure that there are a lot of initiativ like the Wichura orphanage.
Making a network of places like that can be a nice ingame project, the major problem will be to meet the "good people" for that.
The only way is to take the time to test people, travelling a lot with them.

The game offer enough tools to manage that (radio channel).
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 02:29:04 pm »

Weapons and ammunition for food and alcohol :)

I will give some basic armor (leather jacket)  or weapons (good condition) like hunting rifles, SMG,   Desert eagle pistols and some ammo

Requirements:
 Newbie status, few basic items like: meat jerky, rot gut, cigarettes or any  alcohol you got, few caps.

Send me Private Message or ask me in NCR  
Contact via radio 998

« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 08:23:18 pm by nagzuku »

Iron Tagar

• LMAO 2BRAHMIN
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 02:36:14 pm »

Pretty soon there will be newbies with P90s and Combat Armour everywhere.  :P
BR? gibe moni please
i repot u
HUEHUEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEUEHUEHUEHUE

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 05:56:43 pm »

i hardly think so, for that they'll have to get up off their lazy asses and actually do an honest days share of killing.

p.s. just passed the 300 men and 600 women killed lines  ;D

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 20 queries.