"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 18, 2024, 05:34:19 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog

Poll

Do you know what is purpose of this item?

Yes
- 18 (54.5%)
No
- 15 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Easter  (Read 10000 times)

Re: Easter
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2012, 03:38:00 am »

Girls don't seem to get hurt so much, at least in those videos. But it's still about gangbanging them symbolically, which is a bit mean imho.

I've never seen a girl not grinning at a gangbang

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2012, 04:53:31 am »

Lordus master-pimp-citizen-of-great-some-great-utopian-country. Are you streets also paved in gold and everybody is young forever and never die or get sick?  :o
power

Kanly

• The future is today, worry about it tomorrow!
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2012, 05:58:04 am »

At least they dont have funny tradition like female genital mutilation...

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2012, 07:43:38 am »

At least they dont have funny tradition like female genital mutilation...
... or sadistic killing almost-dead bull by a fag in pink pants.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2012, 02:05:24 am »

That's when you remember humans were monkeys once.
No, but I don't need to be a woman to respect women.
Lol, you guys never got laid in your lives, did you? :D Still a lot to learn before you.
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2012, 03:28:23 am »

Lol, you guys never got laid in your lives, did you? :D Still a lot to learn before you.

I personally have a girlfriend, that I like a lot. Heck, if you want proof, ask the guys who have joined that 2238 Facebook group too. It's of course not the only way to get laid, but I wouldn't like to do anything different.

Your post was funny thought. Please spit one or two more prejudices, it might be funny.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2012, 04:20:25 am »

Please spit one or two more prejudices, it might be funny.
You want prejudices?  I'll show you prejudices.

I view most women like sex-dispensers that need to be compensated before they'll let you...  moving on.

Men are physically superior than women.  It's a fact.  ;D

95% Men are retarded.  But like all retards they tend to be very forgiving and generally good people on the inside, at least.  Women...  I haven't met one yet that will forgive even the simplest of offences, on purpose or accidental.

Shit, I should really stop right here.  Of course men have their huge flaws too, but it's much easier for the opposite sex to point out these flaws, so I'll leave it to them. (wherever they are on this forum ;)

Funny enough right? ::)  I hope I haven't stirred up too much controversy here, which will inevitably lead up to 5 more pages, which in turn will be filled with arguing... trolling.. flame...  and a shit-load of pictures aimed at attacking the other side of the arguement(s). 8)

p.s.  before you start typing "you stupid ignorant fucktard go fuck n die" etc etc.   Read the first sentence in my signature, please.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2012, 04:25:41 am »

Nah, that doesn't work Michael, you must convince us that you really believe all that bullshit :P Nice try though.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2012, 04:34:02 am »

Nah, that doesn't work Michael, you must convince us that you really believe all that bullshit :P Nice try though.
Actually, the trick to it is, that there is no facts behind these things.

Deriving such conclusions is based on experiences.

From all my experiences, I have so-far come to these conclusions.  (These, of course, are likely to change in time)

I actually, as-of-now, firmly believe in the first two.  (the third was pulled out of my ass :D)

Nonetheless, someone will take offence to this.

Now... start makin dat 5+ pages, thank you. :P
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 04:35:50 am by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2012, 01:09:52 pm »

I personally have a girlfriend, that I like a lot. Heck, if you want proof, ask the guys who have joined that 2238 Facebook group too. It's of course not the only way to get laid, but I wouldn't like to do anything different.

Your post was funny thought. Please spit one or two more prejudices, it might be funny.
I just find this funny that you call this beautiful tradition cruel, no one gets hurt, even the girls can take the beating and you probably couldn't :D. On the other hand I'm sure you are tolerant for homosexuals and will fight anyone who is homophobic because it's oh so modern. Way to go.
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2012, 01:14:15 pm »

That post above nailed it.

As long as both sides of this tradition enjoy their roles, I dont see anything wrong in it.

@Michaelh139 - Id be more credible if that statement came out from a woman than from a biased man :P
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2012, 03:20:04 pm »

I just find this funny that you call this beautiful tradition cruel, no one gets hurt, even the girls can take the beating and you probably couldn't

I wanted say something similar too. Dont know why Eternauta is so disgusted by this tradition.

By the way, what is traditon in your country? Drug cartels?
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2012, 04:02:09 pm »

Please spit one or two more prejudices, it might be funny.

I just find this funny that you call this beautiful tradition cruel, no one gets hurt, even the girls can take the beating and you probably couldn't :D. On the other hand I'm sure you are tolerant for homosexuals and will fight anyone who is homophobic because it's oh so modern. Way to go.

Told you! :D

Anyway let's see.

The word cruel is probably too strong. I am not naive and understand power relationships exist and are even necessary in every society. But "lolo, i heet u in ur ass! it's traditional!" seems just as a way to maintain one of the most unecessary power relations in society which is male domination. Of course it's way better than some of the shit you see in Arabian cultures for example, but Arabs are as convinced as you, that their traditions are right.

Also, on a whole different level, I think this kind of tradition allows you to have contact with the local hottie without herself/her parents/her brother getting mad about it. It's like groping a girl in a bus full of people or something, but allowed by tradition! It screams "loser" in my opinion, sorry. That's why for me it was funny when you said I "never got laid and have to learn".

"The girls can take the beating and you probably couldn't" - Makes it clear that you are convinced women are inferior (way to go!) and that I am sissy or something. I'm not, I just don't like beating people, or being beaten.

And yes, I am tolerant with homo/bisexuals. What, now is it bad to tolerate different people? I fail to see why I should not be tolerant with them. And no, I don't tolerate them because it's "modern", otherwise I would do the same as some stupid pseudo-revolutionary teenagers and immature people I know, who claim to be bisexual but you always see them going out with people of the opposite sex, which probably means they just like to pretend they're part of the opressed group when they're not. Or they can also make up new prejudices, like automatically thinking a person is interesting if they hear (s)he's homo/bisexual. That's stupid imo.

Also, if you want me to be completely honest, I can easily tolerate and respect the identity of a homo or bisexual, but it's hard for me to do the same with transvestites (not sure if that's the word in English, sorry). I don't hate them at all, but it's very hard for me to see them as people with their own identity, I tend to see them as people who are not yet able to accept their homosexuality.

By the way, what is traditon in your country? Drug cartels?

This must be my lucky day, not only I get to read sexist prejudices in this thread, but also nationalistic ones from the typical European who doesn't know shit about Latin America and uses the two or three words that "define" this region according to him. Bring moar Hololasima!

avv

« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2012, 04:07:35 pm »

I wanted say something similar too. Dont know why Eternauta is so disgusted by this tradition.

It's probably because girls aren't like men when it comes to fooling around. Men like to wrestle, push each other around and use harsh word choices in friendly jokes. Women don't. So if you push your pal in a lake, he will take that as a funny joke and probably return the favour sooner or later. For a woman that might be a very vulgar act of total retardness.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2012, 04:46:42 pm »

this is how Easter commonly looks like

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwm55nMZyeA" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwm55nMZyeA</a>

Yeah what a sadistic nation are we, right ?  ::) ::) ::)

Rockwell gold card owner.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 24 queries.