"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 01:13:11 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 85

Author Topic: PVP MOVIES AND SCREENS  (Read 198591 times)

Black Widow

Re: PVP MOVIES AND SCREENS
« Reply #720 on: October 26, 2012, 03:23:21 am »

one of the hottest fight for me for very a long time, non stop fighting for over 20-25mins. we were atacking and protecting downtown at least 5times and bbs were just swarming wave after wave so i lost count how many we killed. We killed one wave and 10s later i got info they are again and again...:) 2bad we didnt made any video, maby bbs did.
i am very impressed of bbs looting skill, we run to south->wm->downtown and 60% of loot were taken in less than 20s ;D i think tttla skill is very useful :)

*manero Please if u werent there just dont say anything, another 4bbs run away and screens are just screens
*and special thanks to Lucky for great info on his sneaker
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 10:35:15 am by Black Widow »

OG

• One of SoT AIs
« Reply #721 on: October 26, 2012, 09:13:37 am »

:)
GG as in Get Good

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #722 on: October 26, 2012, 01:20:18 pm »

one of the hottest fight for me for very a long time, non stop fighting for over 20-25mins. we were atacking and protecting downtown at least 5times and bbs were just swarming wave after wave so i lost count how many we killed. We killed one wave and 10s later i got info they are again and again...:) 2bad we didnt made any video, maby bbs did.
i am very impressed of bbs looting skill, we run to south->wm->downtown and 60% of loot were taken in less than 20s ;D i think tttla skill is very useful :)

*manero Please if u werent there just dont say anything, another 4bbs run away and screens are just screens
*and special thanks to Lucky for great info on his sneaker

Was great fight, we was a lot less and we manage to win (yeah yeah thanks to FR). Like I say before the good thing with FR is that make fight longer and more intense when mercenaries and bomber are just boring.

Btw for the loot it took us like 5 minutes to loot everything when the fight end despite many looter build on work  :o .

Lets hope for more action tonight.

OG

• One of SoT AIs
« Reply #723 on: October 26, 2012, 03:46:30 pm »

GG as in Get Good

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #724 on: October 26, 2012, 04:46:26 pm »

Good job, nobody can stop you  ;)
« Reply #725 on: October 26, 2012, 07:07:47 pm »

and 1hex running to grid deserter  ;D

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #726 on: October 26, 2012, 08:16:43 pm »

What is so hard to understand reading the thread title "PVP MOVIES AND SCREENS"? Does it say somewhere "PVP MOVIES AND SCREENS, also some pointless discussions and spam ITT" ? No it doesn't. Removed non-picture posts.
« Reply #727 on: October 26, 2012, 08:23:51 pm »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O0gL6iMWz4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O0gL6iMWz4</a>
飲み物のウォッカは、核兵器を取得する
« Reply #728 on: October 26, 2012, 09:07:51 pm »

What is so hard to understand reading the thread title "PVP MOVIES AND SCREENS"? Does it say somewhere "PVP MOVIES AND SCREENS, also some pointless discussions and spam ITT" ? No it doesn't. Removed non-picture posts.

"Gang Issues - A place to get mad. And to settle down things."

Either change THAT or everyone can still comment on any video or picture.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #729 on: October 26, 2012, 09:31:40 pm »

Open a "PVP MOVIES AND SCREENS - Comments" thread and post the comments in there.
Same rules still apply, personal attacks, insults and spam will get the posts deleted.
« Reply #730 on: October 26, 2012, 09:41:21 pm »

Open a "PVP MOVIES AND SCREENS - Comments" thread and post the comments in there.
Same rules still apply, personal attacks, insults and spam will get the posts deleted.

I thought the whole point of Gang Issues was getting mad IN here and settling issues IN here.

Will I also get my posts deleted if I make a thread about FOnline in the general discussion about fallout online?

I see no racism, nudity, overused swearing or whatever fits the category in here nor reason to ramdomly delete comments, you're just looking for something to do around the forums.

In fact, I've seen developers commenting on a few of these videos and pictures, will you delete their posts too?

You don't scare me, Surf.
« Reply #731 on: October 26, 2012, 09:56:33 pm »

Open a "PVP MOVIES AND SCREENS - Comments"

Why do you split hairs?

Just change the name of the topic to "PVP MOVIES AND SCREENS AND Comments" because well players comment a lot, then you will not have to post here to remind something you shouldn't. Utterly no need for another topic.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 10:01:01 pm by T-888 »
« Reply #732 on: October 26, 2012, 09:58:15 pm »

i agree
« Reply #733 on: October 26, 2012, 10:08:15 pm »

Just happened to check on NR, saw something.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #734 on: October 26, 2012, 10:13:47 pm »

I thought the whole point of Gang Issues was getting mad IN here and settling issues IN here.

You might want to consult the forum rules again. No one cares if people swap tactics, experiences or want to negotiate with other gangs. It becomes a problem when people can't keep said posts free of stuff that is against the forum rules which is a one way ticket to a deleted post and a warning. Which brings me to:
I see no racism, nudity, overused swearing or whatever fits the category in here nor reason to ramdomly delete comments

You don't see it because we delete that crap straight away.

You don't scare me, Surf.

I have better things to do than "scaring" people and don't come here to do that.

Just change the name of the topic to "PVP MOVIES AND SCREENS AND Comments" because well players comment a lot, then you will not have to post here to remind something you shouldn't. Utterly no need for another topic.

Such threads have a tendency to become a huge mess if images/videos and comments get mixed together. It is common practise in other fora to seperate such topics in a picture/video only thread and a comment thread.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 85

Page created in 0.96 seconds with 24 queries.