"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 12:16:35 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 85

Author Topic: PVP MOVIES AND SCREENS  (Read 198359 times)

Re: PVP MOVIES AND SCREENS
« Reply #330 on: September 22, 2012, 03:51:52 pm »

actually im really glad you guys left. i just dont like way how you did that
I have completely no idea what were you expecting when banning one of our members (then, others) from teamspeak and telling him "to find another game". But I know what you didn't expect; you didn't expect that all of us will leave :)
Now the talk about taking this game too seriously..  ;)

cya
« Reply #331 on: September 22, 2012, 04:15:31 pm »

good ridance
« Reply #332 on: September 22, 2012, 07:45:18 pm »

I don't see any difference between alliances or more specified player groups witch tend to lean towards polish language requirements and something else, but i see a difference between players who are used to each other, experienced players who have played with each other a longer time than usual in comparison to others.

I would like to see BBS in TC more often and other teams, simply because the fights are more dynamic than those witch are in NR.

kompreSor

• FOnline 3
« Reply #333 on: September 22, 2012, 08:45:20 pm »

The myth about bbs and cs allied is made up only by you and your buddies, like the barking dog rascal, dude.

How many former CS you see here? 3? 4? And only one or two of them played in CS in this season. They joined BBS long ago, aren't CS anymore. You were in BBS once, so what? Are you allied with SOT now? Please.
Dunno wtf is wrong with ya dude, are you still butthurt about bbs leaving the mighty rogues year ago? Get over it, was fun playing together sometimes, will not happen again. Was the best choice we could make anyway, now it's time for you to stop that worthless trolling.
this is bbs and cs but more players from cs don't play :D all left this shit gang...

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #334 on: September 22, 2012, 08:51:41 pm »

I would like to see BBS in TC more often and other teams

It's not possible to keep high number of players over and over. It's not possible to play TC without these people. FOnline pvp is up and down cycle. Up is Tc, down is Reno(previous season it was also Hinkley). Without allies you can't bypass it. We are not looking for allies. New Reno.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 08:54:26 pm by manero »

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #335 on: September 22, 2012, 09:15:00 pm »

start a new thread and call it lets troll bbs and lets keep this one to PVP MOVIES AND SCREENS. show me some screens and videos not more trolling.
Roaming the waste again.

manero

« Reply #336 on: September 22, 2012, 09:59:05 pm »

show me some screens and videos not more trolling.

BREAKING NEWS!

How many alts&muties you lost in that fight? Fojtik lost 3 chars  ;D I can imagine his rage.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 10:00:44 pm by manero »

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #337 on: September 22, 2012, 10:03:03 pm »

no one raged.
btw you guys must really like going camping  ;D
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #338 on: September 22, 2012, 10:19:00 pm »

I am quite ok, rage experienced only bbs, which fighting just in NR and here on ofic.forum. I am taking regularly 3 chars since the time when BBS started this madness with fast relog. You can do sometimes TC and not still camping without chance to attack you. In fact I expected this screen in 30mins, you are quite fast, I wish you success in your real life, if you have some.  :D
- The Hawks -
« Reply #339 on: September 23, 2012, 05:14:50 am »

As headshot said no difference, PvP is PvP.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PQ4PiXo9oM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PQ4PiXo9oM</a>

hahah in this season the pvp is so so stupid.

Click shot,Click shot,Click shot,Click shot,Click shot,Click shot,Click shot,Click shot,Click shot,Click shot,Click shot,Click shot,Click shot, macro for SS, Click shot,Click shot,Click shot,Click shot, macro for ss, macro for ss,

if you die, reconect with another character...

what happen with the 1hex? and cripl shots? now is only bgs... hahahha, so stupid

No le temo a nada....solo a la paz mundial. Sledge Hammer

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #340 on: September 23, 2012, 07:10:30 am »

if you die, reconect with another character...

what happen with the 1hex? and cripl shots? now is only bgs... hahahha, so stupid
Fast Reloging ruined it :P
Back In-Game :D
« Reply #341 on: September 23, 2012, 11:40:50 am »

Yesterday on irc
BBS :" come to reno we just wanna some fight, we are 6"
COA : " ok we are coming but we are only 5, so we are okay no FR?"
BBS : "ok ok for sure".
=> wee kill all bbs but they was mad to loose, so they FR and call 2 other guy GG guy.
So never trust bbs when they say something .....They use all thing(cheat or  lie to you) to win, no matter about speech of bbbs
So finally they are the same of Sot, no rescpect of player, just win by any way!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 11:49:15 am by Sishare »
« Reply #342 on: September 23, 2012, 12:00:29 pm »

So finally they are the same of Sot, no rescpect of player, just win by any way!

I don't remember us having any agreement, we just add more complexity to TC, sounds familiar? :)

Without allies you can't bypass it. We are not looking for allies. New Reno.

You don't have to "look" for anything, just lower your high curtains. It'll be fun.

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #343 on: September 23, 2012, 12:09:19 pm »

Yesterday on irc
BBS :" come to reno we just wanna some fight, we are 6"
COA : " ok we are coming but we are only 5, so we are okay no FR?"
BBS : "ok ok for sure".
=> wee kill all bbs but they was mad to loose, so they FR and call 2 other guy GG guy.
So never trust bbs when they say something .....They use all thing(cheat or  lie to you) to win, no matter about speech of bbbs

lol, dude i heard something totaly different. I was lvling while this action was made and i heard it was You who used FR.
You made another round and same thnig happend, i heard KUMA died on 3 alts. I hope to see some screens/movies later.

FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

manero

« Reply #344 on: September 23, 2012, 01:09:59 pm »

That's bullshit:

1st round

There was also Kuma but he died near sewers. That was ok 5 guys.

2nd round and three waves of you and your mates Sishare.

You spammed us with your alts like crazies. Kuma died on 3 alts. 2 dead Kumas are on the screens(2nd wave), third one died in tatoo shop, hexed by my Sheena. Varandas died on Varandao(Sheena again) near church at the begin of 2nd round and than we can see him on VarandasPT. TomToloTom, YomYoloYom... well even that didn't help you. I don't know your other names but that 3 examples are enough.

And where are my alts? I see only one. Sheena.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 01:24:23 pm by manero »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 85

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 21 queries.