"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 16, 2024, 08:42:54 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: PWNED stuff  (Read 14256 times)

serious clown

• 2238 Serious business.
Re: PWNED stuff
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2012, 09:58:57 am »

i have question to gang members becouse we (sot) had some moratlity issues.

what is vicotry for you in tc skirmish?

defeat much more numerous enemy - for example 10vs20.
loot more then your enemies, no matter how many casualties. just loot!
be a last team leaving city / last mantand
maybe something totaly different?

i would definitely choose option number one. the problem is - at the moment is almost impossible to do such thing becouse of mass alting, fucked tc and many other things. yea some gangs can blame part of the sot of that - lol.. to have convenient excuse for cheating.

two years ago we had nice feature called "TC WINDOW" - every city was able to capture once per 24/h so there was one goal - capture that city. that was more like quest.. and now its one big mess - nobody even know who is the winner after battle :o

another + for such tc system was minimizing problems with different time zones. we dont really control redding and den becouse noone is playing when coa / tsar showing up.

Its not about names on town or who has more alts who gains or loses the most loot, its about who can piss off the other team more, post screenshots and say hahahaha on the forum and make the other team butthurt so they can hitler rage quit then go play hello kitty.

It doesn't matter if you win or lose, its how you make the other team butthurt.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 10:00:54 am by serious clown »

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2012, 10:40:15 am »

I disagree, pvp is about fun, which is the worst for all time (overpowered builds, fast reloging, shitty stuff in TC...)

Guys, who is leader of CS now and from which faction is CS formed (S8,old CS...)?

- You look a little chaotic in the fight, even if you have more people than others. I saw you win only once and you had a militia
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 10:56:39 am by Termap »

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2012, 11:17:50 am »

Timezones? Superswarms, waiting and even more waves of alts... thanks but no.

I realize that TC system is piece of shit but i dont need to own every town(one is good enough) to participate in pvp. Fuck i must say its the best pvp since few years, no waiting, no camping, no sucking dicks. We fight every evening, modoc, gecko, new reno, everywhere we go. TC sucks, pvp rocks. Thats my opinion about this season.

btw. bring back amboys and five points to Gecko, this place is HOT:

BBS vs CS vs Hawks/TSAR vs TAD/5points  :D
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 11:20:34 am by manero »

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2012, 11:40:36 am »

TC WINDOW is the best solution/compromise.. of course without spending much time on scripting. its solution for all teams not only one/two. manero have you even played pvp in thoes days? i really belive in that system, shame there is no way to implement such thing on 2238.

pointless killing next waves of alts.. really challenging. of course its my option, but what i can know? probably real pvp players knows better!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 12:31:05 pm by maszrum »
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2012, 11:48:18 am »

TC windows and all the epic fights occuring in those 15 minutes had their charm.
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2012, 12:34:59 pm »

two years ago we had nice feature called "TC WINDOW" - every city was able to capture once per 24/h so there was one goal - capture that city. that was more like quest.. and now its one big mess - nobody even know who is the winner after battle :o
Ye, that was cool times, all people know where and when fight will be and can come in game only for 1 hour and have really nice pvp. But this is in past like namecolorising *)
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2012, 12:43:33 pm »

It doesn't matter if you win or lose, its how you make the other team butthurt.
This is so true  ;D  also love aftermath screenshot battles on forums, so pathetic  :-X
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2012, 02:07:48 pm »

You have 1 perception in real life. But yes hawks is made up of 9 americans and 3 czech players, and a there is a sneaker from nigeria. Then there is that sniper from jamaca. Hawks also have a guy from Saudi Arabia.
oh yes, too bad I lost track of the constantly changing conestellation of the "faceless blob" that hawks now seem to be a part of.

@maszrum, I guess I speak for all of coa when I say that we want fights that are as balanced as possible, without fast relog, proxy bluesuits and merc/militia. Other gangs rather want to win by any means though.

jacky.

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2012, 02:56:09 pm »

I disagree, pvp is about fun, which is the worst for all time (overpowered builds, fast reloging, shitty stuff in TC...)

Guys, who is leader of CS now and from which faction is CS formed (S8,old CS...)?

- You look a little chaotic in the fight, even if you have more people than others. I saw you win only once and you had a militia

it is hard to play in good teamwork when you have 4-5 new members. we had more wins with out militia (against bbs,sot + mutants militia in bh) and others...every fight we are getting better because new players learn how to fight in our style. we arent afraid of dieing and loosing ouut stuff and we want to have good fights.

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2012, 03:20:26 pm »

TC window was shit and with this new 2238 that will be event worste. The faction with the town will hide behind militia, no replication time for the milice so they will buy more and more and add more mec in militia. With the fast relog the open town will have a army of alt wm.

I understand is the good thing for SOT, militia, alt ... but some faction don't like this way of playing.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2012, 04:26:22 pm »

oh yes, too bad I lost track of the constantly changing conestellation of the "faceless blob" that hawks now seem to be a part of.
You should know by now that when people join this "Faceless blob" they do it because they don't like being run over by 10x their number every fucking time they pvp like others in the past.

This era it just got way out hand, with the thousands of alts everyone uses with fast relog right after they die.  Not everyone likes to play like this...

TC is no longer, at all about skill, but about the number of alts you have on World Map.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2012, 06:11:39 pm »

I thought PvP is about challenge, not serious buisness. I was wrong...

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2012, 08:57:31 pm »

I thought PvP is about challenge, not serious buisness. I was wrong...
not anymore now its super serious have to put 5-10 alts owm to win. i remember when bringing 1 alt and having fun now its bring 1 die log in other one and continue to all your alts are dead, another group shows up , or you kill all enemys...... this is boring and i rarely find any good pvp. it just people swarming with waves of pvp durr hurr apes.
Roaming the waste again.

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2012, 11:02:33 pm »

If I'm trying to do some tc-alike pvp I got 1 pvp char max and going to rearm if I die. Seems like I'm doing it wrong. I don't have 999 alts on each town's WM...
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2012, 11:07:42 pm »

well it's still possible to do actions "normally". If you win you gotta leave all the loot behind and hurry to world map before the second wave spawns, it just feels strange.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 21 queries.