Other > Closed suggestions

Radios

(1/2) > >>

Gunduz:
As we all know, radios are next to useless in FOnline. I know this thread existed in the old forum, but maybe it'll stay organized here. What about making radios usable items? As in you use the radio, it disappears and gets worked into your pipboy somehow, because nobody wants to use a radio that takes up a hand when IRC exists. Even make it disappear on death-that won't be that bad. But it seems like the devs are trying to make most, if not all, items in the game useful and in a postapocalyptic world where telephones don't exist, radios would be very necessary.

Lena:
I've nothing against radios, It could be made as an upgrade that gets integrated into pip-boy if you have it in your inventory or something. Most people use teamspeak now, so yeah... But, I think they can be useful for people who don't use it and so on.

Roachor:
I think they should be an integratable part of the pipboy that stays regardless of death, like you build it and install it and thats that, /r for ever. Kind of like the motion sensor. Otherwise making it work when it's in your inventory would be an option as well.

Gunduz:
Yeah I know it will be impossible to completely remove the use of Vent and IRC, but being able to use the radio in-game will save everyone the hassle of alt-tabbing every five seconds. And I'm sure those who really want to RP would definitely appreciate this. Another thought, if radios are going to be one-time use things that get integrated in the pip-boy, maybe they should be a little harder to craft and worth more.

jodwig:
Yeah, making Radio integrated with pip-boy would be really good idea and make it more useful because nobody really uses it :/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version