"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:20:20 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: PAs in game?  (Read 2405 times)

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
Re: PAs in game?
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2012, 01:46:38 pm »

Again, player wearer of a power armor or apa is first dead, bullet magnet. (pvp experience). But 2238 needs more armors, more items.
So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2012, 02:13:48 pm »

yeah , even if the UPA (unpowered pa) has no real use in pvp since avenger+ca would probably be ebtter than m60+upa, it would still bring some fun to the game.

Thinking about it though, it could screw up TB battles. Then again I don't care for tb battles as im neither russian, nur very charismatic

jacky.

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 02:15:04 pm »

we have 4 more armors to implement!!!!
ca mk2/ncr ca/ba/ea  <<<<< where are they???

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2012, 03:16:57 pm »

we have 4 more armors to implement!!!!
ca mk2/ncr ca/ba/ea  <<<<< where are they???
ca mk2 is in game. not many of them left mind you. they where farmable from ncr army but sense they toke ncr army away, there is very few left.

Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2012, 06:53:15 pm »

Again, player wearer of a power armor or apa is first dead, bullet magnet. (pvp experience). But 2238 needs more armors, more items.

It is supposed to be bullet magnet. While everyfucking one tries to takedown the Iron Man, while he absorbs the bullets, (he must be able to handle up to 4 minigun bursts and be healed by field medics) his mates are out of fire and they can concentrate on those who aren't firing at them.
The UPA won't get instadeath'd in any case and will buy time for his mates in onslaught. But it won't be invincible.

yeah , even if the UPA (unpowered pa) has no real use in pvp since avenger+ca would probably be ebtter than m60+upa, it would still bring some fun to the game.

Thinking about it though, it could screw up TB battles. Then again I don't care for tb battles as im neither russian, nur very charismatic

And what do the stats say about CAs and Avengers, if i may ask? TB would be a delicate matter, though.

jacky.

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2012, 04:11:34 am »

Upa? No way. Pa is good but not op like hpa and apa. U forgot about snipers and bg crits. Have u ever been on tc and saw field medic? everyone Have binded ss and they Have about 100doc. Snipers could kill Them with out problems so dont make pa some strange crap and i want pa In game from specjal enco or v hard craftable Bp 
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2012, 04:29:28 am »

No armor is reliable in this game ( not even apa ) in terms of protection , as well it's irrelevant is it a bullet magnet or not. It just offers better protection overall , i guess against certain weapon types it's very effective , for example explode protection and the most advanced versions of PA of course are only vulnerable to bypasses , yet i wouldn't even call that reliable. Fuck , any armor is only situational in this game , no matter what your wearing you can get insta splattered by some bypass for 200 in the eyes with all possible anti crit perks.

Power armor is not like , let's say Gauss pistol in terms of efficiency.
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2012, 06:48:23 pm »

Already suggested zillion of times, just without the walking thing. If you introduce such malus, no one will wear PA except M60 users. PA is not some godlike armor, even while wearing, you are prone to bypass crit or any kind of negative status effect easily.

I would wear PA beacause of super badass look no matter what the price.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 06:59:29 pm by likeyoucare »
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 27 queries.