"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 04, 2024, 11:01:01 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Theft & Guard Protection  (Read 643 times)

Theft & Guard Protection
« on: March 31, 2012, 07:17:53 pm »

I am new, and I need a little help understanding how theft and guard protection worked. I was under the impression that if someone was stealing from me near a guard in town, it would tell me and I would be able to attack. I also know that guards will attack and kill anyone who attacks you- unless you have a bad rep in the town (could I get a number for negative rep?). I did have someone steal around 200 caps and I assumed they were using first aid because the guards did not chirp up. I would like to know if my bad rep is the cause of them not alerting me and if I am in danger of theft and attack.
Re: Theft & Guard Protection
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 07:49:02 pm »

I am new, and I need a little help understanding how theft and guard protection worked. I was under the impression that if someone was stealing from me near a guard in town, it would tell me and I would be able to attack. I also know that guards will attack and kill anyone who attacks you- unless you have a bad rep in the town (could I get a number for negative rep?). I did have someone steal around 200 caps and I assumed they were using first aid because the guards did not chirp up. I would like to know if my bad rep is the cause of them not alerting me and if I am in danger of theft and attack.

If you got red message "Someone is trying to steal you", you can shot him
If guard say something like "This must be a joke NameOfTheThief", you can shot too

Correct me if im wrong
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 22 queries.