"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 04:44:58 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Blocked mutant  (Read 1315 times)

Blocked mutant
« on: March 02, 2010, 12:38:16 pm »

Hey,
Im with my mutant in wasteland fighting with floaters etc.
floater crippled my mutant eye and he now dont talk to me Im still on encouter because mutant dont follow me
When I do screens and later post them do u gimme my stuffs from mutant back?
Or find me and resolved the problem
Thx Fewer
Re: Blocked mutant
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 01:27:37 pm »

I was there 50mins so I made screenshots I post them later this day

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 09:07:34 pm »

If you are in combat, your Mercenary will fight the monsters and will fight to the death until they are dead (or he is dead). They can't talk to you during combat. If you hired a mutant and used it to fight centaurs, but the centaurs were too powerful, I think that is your fault, sorry.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 09:15:25 pm by Dishonest Abe »
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 09:10:38 pm »

If you are in combat, your Mercenary will fight the monsters and will fight to the death until they are dead (or he is dead). They can't talk to you during combat. If you hired a mutant and used it to fight centaurs, but the centaurs were too powerful, I think that is your fault, sorry.

As I understood, he didn't lose his mutant. His mutant has crippled eye, and after fight, he don't want to speak to player and just standing at one position and doing nothing. That's how I understood.
Changed nickname. This acc not in use anymore. Please, devs/mods/gms/ whoever, you can delete it.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 23 queries.