Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: jinxed  (Read 1024 times)

jinxed
« on: March 28, 2012, 02:06:24 pm »

what is a 'range' of jinxed?
is it entire map?
what when i enter a tc then with my jinxed crafter ? will everyone start to critmiss?
or this is working only when they target jinxed character?
or maybe it doesnt work on city maps ,only in encounters?
dlaczego muzyka black metalowa jest szybka?  bo gdy sie czlowiek spieszy to sie diabel cieszy :)
Re: jinxed
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 02:08:41 pm »

It affects only you, and your attacker. So only 2 character max. Also I think it will affect only those, who targets you, if they damage you by splash damage or oops, they won't be affected by Jinxed.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 02:54:06 pm »

2 characters max doesn't seem exactly accurate if you have more than one attacker.
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 02:57:31 pm »

2 characters max doesn't seem exactly accurate if you have more than one attacker.
If only they attacked you at the very moment at the same millisecond, because after attack is done, they're not over Jinxed anymore :D
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 06:38:15 pm »

Just to be clear it only affects anyone directly attacking or being attacked by you and the outcome of a crit fail depends on the persons luck. With 10 luck and jinxed the worst thing that can happen to you is miss a turn, with 1 luck expect to see your gun explode. Jinxed + in your face gives a 25% chance of anyone attacking from one hex you having a critical fail on paper, coupled with toughness it makes pve a breeze against melee. Toughness is still better than in your face for survivability but one on one ive had jinxed save me because the guy attacking knocked himself out long enough for me to get back up. Once the AC cap is removed it will be more useful.

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.