"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 25, 2024, 09:40:00 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Minotaur Maze Event - March 25th  (Read 17501 times)

Re: Minotaur Maze Event - March 25th
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2012, 07:41:16 pm »

besides the boss monster are there other npc enemies? probabbly not...just asking
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 07:43:23 pm by MRtrader »

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2012, 08:02:33 pm »

The reason is during such events people do stupid things without thinking much, because
events work outside normal game flow (teleport to separate location, free items to use).
It's for the sake of players, especially new ones. After every event with JET someone is
crying and I can't help them.
well thats not fair because some, morons think its ok and think they wont be addicted because its a event, i have to sufffer. like really i have only 2 builds without jet and ... there crafters and a trader. so no fun for me i guess. =/
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2012, 08:09:39 pm »

well thats not fair because some, morons think its ok and think they wont be addicted because its a event, i have to sufffer. like really i have only 2 builds without jet and ... there crafters and a trader. so no fun for me i guess. =/

same here...

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2012, 08:12:04 pm »

You don't have to suffer. Your imba, finely crafted PvP-only build won't be as deadly as usual. That's all.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2012, 08:32:16 pm »

You don't have to suffer. Your imba, finely crafted PvP-only build won't be as deadly as usual. That's all.

We need to have deadly as asual - that's all!

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2012, 08:43:00 pm »

Thanks for the event! Based on your first post, the Minotaur seems to be more than just an NPC. Does the Minotaur have some sort of dialogue option to "team up" with a single player? Or is it going to be you controlling the mutant? The "tires as barricades" sounds like a great idea. I wish we could buy things like this to put in our bases... Hope it doesn't turn into (near)-spawn killing madness.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

JovankaB

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2012, 10:29:51 pm »

You can take JET right before event, you will have some time without penalty.

Thanks for the event! Based on your first post, the Minotaur seems to be more than just an NPC. Does the Minotaur have some sort of dialogue option to "team up" with a single player? Or is it going to be you controlling the mutant? The "tires as barricades" sounds like a great idea. I wish we could buy things like this to put in our bases... Hope it doesn't turn into (near)-spawn killing madness.

Minotaur is player character, controlled by GM. So in theory dialog options are endless ;)
Of course will have stats and look of supermutant.

besides the boss monster are there other npc enemies? probabbly not...just asking

Maybe there will be more maze creatues, a bit weaker than Minotaur, wandering closer to respawns.
Can't say at this point yet.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 10:34:06 pm by JovankaB »

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2012, 10:33:46 pm »

Will Mercs and Companions be able to tag along?

JovankaB

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2012, 10:34:55 pm »

No don't bring any followers. They will be killed by me in the beginning of event.
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2012, 10:46:33 pm »

Maybe take 4 player as minotaur guards

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2012, 01:02:37 am »

You can take JET right before event, you will have some time without penalty.

o rly? first of all getting the event started will take 30 min and thats how long drugs last so guess what my jet is allready useless. also event will likely be longer then 30 min anyway so....... there goes my jet effects again. gm abuze me +2 ap ;).
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2012, 03:00:09 am »

yeah its stupid with jet and that explaination some players are whining lol what if someone come to u and say oooh why u havent said it gauss yummi its like cheesy its already here and it tastes very cheesy yummi please let me recreate my build beacuase i wasnt informed about that gauss pistol LOL !

Nexxos

• o_O
  • O_o
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2012, 06:10:05 am »

Here's a tip:

If the lack of jet truly bothers you THIS much, don't participate. And if you do, don't be asking around "gm give jet" in event.
“And we passed through the cavern of rats.

And we passed through the path of streaming flamethrowers.

And we passed through the faction of the blind.

And we passed through the slough of swarm.

And we passed through the vale of tears.

And we came, finally, to the ice caverns.
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2012, 12:01:33 pm »

Sounds as an interesting event. I'm looking forward to this one.
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2012, 12:13:54 pm »

Jovanka has right about jet during the event, most of new players gonna take and then propably they wont even know about addict (gonna be wonder where is my AP ;D ). Just idiotic thing is that, that jet gives you permaaddict.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 26 queries.