"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 01:35:05 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 31

Author Topic: Another New FOnline?  (Read 88576 times)

jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
Re: Another New FOnline?
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2012, 12:56:30 pm »

"If you have for example Unreal Engine, than making game on this is not easier like making engine. "-that was a text

not this: "writing in UnrealEngine is harder than making own engine, "

my answer was:"Easier, or harder that are bad categories"-learn to read with understanding Janosik.

Yeah you are proffessional becouse have 17 years old and using using debian as system(ok, is not that a shame.) and know everything, and dont like miscrosoft.

Sorry, but you are young, have nothing knowedle, and you was in project always this person who did make almost nothing, and always attacked leader of this project on public forum - me. You did steal private pass people and developers from fode forum - you not respect anyone IMAO.

I will not speak with you, becouse it is nonsense. At first you must learn read understanding, and respect people who are more adult like you.

I wish you find good job with that behaviorus, becouse nobody will respect this young man :(
First I was like - LOL, but then..
It's really hard to understand what do you mean due of your lack english skill.
Where did I wrote, that I'm proffesional? Please, quote me where I wrote it... Where did I wrote, that I know everything?
Yes, I'm young, so? On your personal site (you asked one time if I could host it, it was good point to wrote it in some text file) - http://xenom.eu/ you wrote "1.5 year of programming", so you aren't good as well :)
Year isn't important, do you even remember ison? He is same age as me and he has more knowledge about programming than you.
I don't like Microsoft? Who said that, if I'm not using it, it makes that I'm hating it? For example I'm writing this post from Windows 7 now :> (but I miss my Debian desktop, yeah, I can only change wallpaper here :( or shell, but shells which I tried already was totally bugged, so I just stay with default one)
I attacked leader? I didn't even touched RAS. If you are saying about taking leader (whatever it mean) position in project, so I just can laugh, you are acting like little girl, who can decide which doll to choose.
Which password did I stole? ;D As you said, I have "nothing knowedle", so how could I modify SMF Engine to get passwords from forum? It's not in plain text as you think.
If I don't respect your blindness and ignorance it doesn't mean, that I don't respect you or anyone else :)
About next part, I already wrote something about girl with doll, didn't I? :>
With what behaviour? Om, yes, I can suffer in future, but I hope, that my boss won't be such uninformed person and I won't have to discuss, that he's wrong. Or even I can just shut up, but not about it this talk is :)
Rather I wouldn't be on your boss place, he probably has to hear "imma quiting ur job, you are shit", and after some time "ok, imma back to ur job, let me in" and again and again..

Oh, and I almost forgot, because in your 2 posts I notice, that you are trying to prove it - yes, you are better than me. But rather because I'm lazy, than I'm dumber.

Mods, can we stop this topic?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 12:59:56 pm by jan0s1k »

Ras

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2012, 01:02:05 pm »

This is not an attempt to troll or anything, just a friendly meant advice. ;) :

You *really* should look out for some people proofreading your official announcments (like the link umkillass posted on the wasteland forums) - it's totally ok if someone can't speak english very well, but if you do such posts where you look for potential new recruits for your game you should take care of basic spelling/grammar. Not only does it look more "professional" this way, some people who may be interested in helping you out may think "wat, they can't even speak english, I would want to help but not under this language barrier". ;)

Motivation and the desire/willingness do not need a good knowledge of the foreign language.
If someone cares will know what to do, even if he knows only the basics of English or writes and speaks incorrectly... like me ;)

Motivation does not have barriers.

Quote from: jan0s1k & Xenom

not here, please :)
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2012, 02:28:23 pm »

Topic is not needed to stop, i will not give any answers for Janosik post.
Sorry for this people... :(

Mayck

• Rotator
  • ...shhhh...
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2012, 07:07:07 pm »

Even though I am sceptical that this project will ever get finished, like I was with FoDe, I wish you good luck with it...
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2012, 09:52:34 pm »

We have many people to finish FODE and FT:
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2012, 09:55:12 pm »

That's what happens when cows aren't enough...
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2012, 05:13:21 am »

I was about to comment on the subtle racism of that picture... but its not that subtle :P

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2012, 05:16:27 am »

It's just a joke.

Racist or not it's clearly meant to be taken lightly. :P

- It's fucking hilarious, one of those "where the hell did that come from" moments.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2012, 05:28:20 am »

well hey when it comes out ill gladly play it
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2012, 07:57:25 am »

Not Racist, that image return our feeling as working developers... sometimes:P
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2012, 09:04:25 am »

:D it's not like I care, I find racism hilarious in most cases, but if you don't point it out, some people wont even notice :P
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2012, 06:50:13 am »

hey xemon just thought i would tell you your inbox is full
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2012, 09:41:37 am »

hey xemon just thought i would tell you your inbox is full

Thx very much, i didn't know, and now is clear ;-)
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2012, 10:50:01 pm »

Before fully playable CBT...
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjA2wBU10z8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjA2wBU10z8</a>
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2012, 11:03:24 pm »

look amazing cant wait
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 31

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 18 queries.