"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 08, 2024, 04:11:02 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Mass effect 3  (Read 3365 times)

Mass effect 3
« on: March 06, 2012, 03:49:56 pm »

The time of the cheap Skyrim has ended. It's time for a real game to shine.

Those who don't know you can read about it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_Effect , by the way mass effect all three franchises series are made on the old unreal tournament 3 engine , each franchise working and looking better. So generally you don't need a very strong PC to run and even on medium/low settings the game looks just awesome.

I'm downloading Mass Effect 3 right now and i can't wait to play :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWjPRsYZlFw&feature=related

Here's some dramatic trailer.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 01:26:19 pm by T-888 »
Re: Mass effect 3
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 11:46:26 pm »

wait this ain't out yet... or is it?
We’ve died a million times but we are not the walking dead
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 11:51:40 pm »

It's was released today , already 4 hours on the gameplay , just amazing.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 01:37:58 am »

Mass effect 3?!......LAME, all about Metro Last light that should come out soon, and Battlefield 3.
Back In-Game :D
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 02:10:51 am »

Mass effect 3?!......LAME, all about Metro Last light that should come out soon, and Battlefield 3.

yeah Metro Last Light is this year number 1 on my buy list.
We’ve died a million times but we are not the walking dead

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 02:42:35 am »

I wish my oldest xbox didnt break down, and I had to buy another.  (I got the one with wifi so the hard drives dont match).

Now I must replay the 2 again to regain my old char.  First one is an absolute joy still, the 2nd I will always remember as the big grind....   Where most of my time was spent shitting on planets with my probes.

Not to mention some black kid stole the 2nd one, so that means rebuying the 2nd as well.  Fun fun.

Cannot wait till I'm done, and can finally play what better be the diamond of RPGs.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Nexxos

• o_O
  • O_o
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 08:34:53 am »

It's was released today , already 4 hours on the gameplay , just amazing.

A truly amazing game with perfect dialogs almost comparable to Planescape: Torment. Perfect gameplay mechanics, giving a true roleplaying-experience.

Your usual Bioware game with witty dialog. So far (~9 hours of gameplay) it seems like some improvement from Mass Effect 2. The most notable thing which caught my eyes was how some NPC dialogs evolve (between npc and npc) when you keep encountering them. For example, there are quite many things to listen in Citadel already. Some clever stories to listen, highly recommended.

New weapons-system is nice, can't blame it, but can't embrace it fully either.

Worst part of the game so far was this:

I'll give this game some more time today, see if it even manages to reach the level of the first Mass Effect.

Cannot wait till I'm done, and can finally play what better be the diamond of RPGs.

2/5, decent troll.
“And we passed through the cavern of rats.

And we passed through the path of streaming flamethrowers.

And we passed through the faction of the blind.

And we passed through the slough of swarm.

And we passed through the vale of tears.

And we came, finally, to the ice caverns.

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2012, 09:27:31 am »

C'mon, we all play the Mass Effect games for the renegade actions/dialogues. You can't deny it!

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2012, 12:16:15 pm »

by the way mass effect all three franchises are made on the old unreal tournament 3 engine , each franchise working and looking better.

The "franchise" is the entire name/universe "Mass Effect". What you mean is that "each game working and looking better".

And yeah, I will be soon playing it aswell, can't wait for EXTREME Space-Popamole and Buttfucking Gay/Lesbian Aliens all around the galaxy.
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2012, 01:23:15 pm »

The most notable thing which caught my eyes was how some NPC dialogs evolve (between npc and npc) when you keep encountering them. For example, there are quite many things to listen in Citadel already. Some clever stories to listen, highly recommended.

Definitely , for example when being in citadels medical center you can hear an asari conversation where one of the individuals clearly points out that she is paranoid of humans and wishes to move to another medical clinic where it is allowed to keep weapons ha ha ;D , just these small things what makes the experience whole.

I've not studied the weapon system fully yet , was to busy with conversations but it seems promising.

The " skill tree " is amazing how you can customize each power to suit your needs better than ever.

The "franchise" is the entire name/universe "Mass Effect". What you mean is that "each game working and looking better".

Franchise ... i'l be damned. :) What i meant is each next series of the game mass effect 2 , 3 has been significally improved , the code how the game is written like clever usage of lighting that has increased the performance. I had a very low performance on the first series , now i play on medium with no problems at all. Not to mention the gameplay improvements of the course of years.

And yeah, I will be soon playing it aswell, can't wait for EXTREME Space-Popamole and Buttfucking Gay/Lesbian Aliens all around the galaxy.

I guess you can put it that way too ;D

C'mon, we all play the Mass Effect games for the renegade actions/dialogues. You can't deny it!

Nope. :)

Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2012, 05:45:17 pm »

Hrmm dunno, i played Dragon age, for few hours. I  didn't like it, never tryed again, played mass effect 2 for few hours, , also didn't like it.

Is ME 3 different ? or it is still same system ?

Rockwell gold card owner.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2012, 06:06:08 pm »

If you didn't like ME2, you won't like the third installment aswell. It's more of the same - so you might get disappointed. It has merely comical value, best not to taken very seriously.

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2012, 06:48:39 pm »

I dunno, I bought Mass Effect fews years back and it was pretty good for it's time, I still play it every now then but I didn't really like that much it seemed so booring, I have barely finnished the game without deleting it.

On the other hand Metro 2033 and the upcoming Metro Last Light is very good news for me, because Metro 2033 was very good game IMO  and I'm not talking about the awesome graphics because that was not the point, it was the story itself. It also made me buy the book from which the game was made.. more or less. But that's just my opinion, I probably like more dark gloomy apocalyptic worlds more than this Star Wars thing game.

EDIT: Has anyone noticed how more and more games give you this "sex experience" ? I guess gamer developers are getting perverted more with each game :)) liked Wicher 2 btw :))
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 06:57:06 pm by Gob »

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2012, 07:14:03 am »

Am I the only one who "feels" the urgency of some impending war in ME3? Beside that the combat system is fucking good (my name in multiplayer is "treesnogger" btw"), there are some good choices too. Short, ME3 is a good game!

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2012, 07:48:35 am »

is 3 better then 2? i could not even get threw 2 was too boring and made me cry when i had to go same things over and over.
Roaming the waste again.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 23 queries.