"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 05, 2024, 09:20:24 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: We're back... Again!  (Read 24217 times)

Re: We're back... Again!
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2012, 01:30:26 am »

It's not for you to decide whether that is acceptable or not , moderators think otherwise , they are still here. If you don't like reading something on this board well then nobody is forcing you to " consume " any information given here on this forum by any player, you always have the option to ignore.

How do you call then "all-day-whiners" when they play free game?

By the way , since when a free game determines it's own quality , because it is free ?

« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 01:35:52 am by T-888 »

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2012, 03:14:30 pm »

I have not donated so I cannot whine about a free game.

edit: but I do anyway.
power

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2012, 04:06:08 pm »

I have donated (twice) so I can whine about a free game (twice).

But I don't.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2012, 04:58:10 pm »

Keep dreaming, you can't whine about anything, your not buying a product when donating. I'm sure the server will go on in any state, there will be players who will donate, so just wait for the usual ' hey give us money, we love you so much.' Players of course will donate because a developer showed up to write something, like it changes something.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 05:04:08 pm by T-888 »

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2012, 05:17:06 pm »

Keep dreaming, you can't whine about anything, your not buying a product when donating. I'm sure the server will go on in any state, there will be players who will donate, so just wait for the usual ' hey give us money, we love you so much.' Players of course will donate because a developer showed up to write something, like it changes something.
T-888 , its me or you don't understand something.
If players won't donate - Devs will just shut down the server for players, and just make it up for testing puproses on their own pc , its just simple.
I do not understand that whole whine-threads.
FOnline is not a "by studio" made game, but by fanbase and amateur developers, which don't get money for it, and they do not work in that type of work IRL.
Its not like some Korean Student made a MMO for their lesson, but a game in a test phase, when all players (yes, not testers) want to everything run on 100%, want each week new concent, because they're bored.
The problem lies in playerbase and that "retarded" community which still don't get its not "yet another free mmorpg on the internets", sometimes I see players they "threaten" to leave for other free MMORPG which is just hilarous and stupid.
Please change your sate (not only your T-888), but all testers if you wish to have fun once more.
h
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2012, 05:33:02 pm »

I wish it was made by korean students, they have deadlines and strive for excellence. Right now we have soviet era servers using gears and levers and a team of drunk russian scientists making exploding moon rockets.

boatshift

• Evil birdman watches you sleep
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2012, 05:36:14 pm »

I wish it was made by korean students, they have deadlines and strive for excellence. Right now we have soviet era servers using gears and levers and a team of drunk russian scientists making exploding moon rockets.

lol wtf??? stereotypes too the max!
« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2012, 05:44:43 pm »

I think your right, you don't understand something, i'm not complaining about anything right now. Read my post again and think very hard why did i wrote that post, before you start providing obsolete information i already know. Why do you think i wrote that, when donating your not buying a product? Why did i wrote that you can't whine about anything, basically have no right? Have you heard about a thing called common sense?

The problem lies in playerbase and that "retarded" community

Tomowolf, your post really convinced me of that.

If players won't donate - Devs will just shut down the server for players, and just make it up for testing puproses on their own pc , its just simple.

So much players left these days, that would be such a horrible thing right? Please. Server is in such a bad shape, i don't care much more than developers if this server is running or not, or have you forgot that they don't really care too?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 05:51:15 pm by T-888 »
« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2012, 09:08:19 am »

I wish I was made by korean students[...]
:-\
see you in the boneyard
shoot me an infallible kiss
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 19 queries.