"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 04:44:50 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: Situation on 2238  (Read 29408 times)

Re: Situation on 2238
« Reply #180 on: March 25, 2012, 05:54:13 pm »

actually we all could enjoy some nice pvp, as I see it we should have 5 active factions on the server with around 10 fighters each.

The absence of a global tc notification and the butthurtness about influence is just preventing people from actually playing this game, not as it's *meant to be by the devs* with influence afk'ing but the way the game *should* be meant to be with pvp fights.

Throughout most of last seasonw e had 2 major factions fighting each other, at some point we had a trinity or rouges, cs and tttla and action everyday.

Now we have 5 factions with equal numbers ready to fight and nothing happens. I also see a strange lack of Sot on actual battlefields lately, the recent fights only included bbs, hawks and us.

PS: there is no need for an anti SoT alliance. Their numbers have dropped, like the numbers of every gang did and we have reached a common ground already.

OG

• One of SoT AIs
« Reply #181 on: March 25, 2012, 06:02:38 pm »

''I have a massive butthurt on SoT i do not want to improve in pvp IF i dont want to improve no one can'' This is how it looks like for me. (My opinion thus not a fact, most probably the ones who are posting on this topic wont read further than ''butthurt'' xD)

actually we all could enjoy some nice pvp, as I see it we should have 5 active factions on the server with around 10 fighters each.

The absence of a global tc notification and the butthurtness about influence is just preventing people from actually playing this game, not as it's *meant to be by the devs* with influence afk'ing but the way the game *should* be meant to be with pvp fights.

Throughout most of last seasonw e had 2 major factions fighting each other, at some point we had a trinity or rouges, cs and tttla and action everyday.

Now we have 5 factions with equal numbers ready to fight and nothing happens. I also see a strange lack of Sot on actual battlefields lately, the recent fights only included bbs, hawks and us.

PS: there is no need for an anti SoT alliance. Their numbers have dropped, like the numbers of every gang did and we have reached a common ground already.

If I didnt know better i would think you are from SoT because you make sense.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 06:10:58 pm by OG »
GG as in Get Good

avv

« Reply #182 on: March 25, 2012, 06:09:23 pm »

Now we have 5 factions with equal numbers ready to fight and nothing happens.

That's because there's no good enough reason to enter anywhere first. It's fun to scout and attack people who are already inside but standing as bait isn't that interesting or profitable.

Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #183 on: March 25, 2012, 06:23:17 pm »

The real problem is:Is i logged on,where the f...k do i go to enjoy some good pvp..?
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #184 on: March 25, 2012, 06:37:44 pm »

Just log in, type ~abuse "exchangetiles" and there you go.
Nah, I mean seriously. It's all fair play, no-cheat and so on pew-pew stuff, right? So what's with the transparent walls? It looks useful as hell, tell me moar please.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #185 on: March 25, 2012, 06:41:34 pm »

Nah, I mean seriously. It's all fair play, no-cheat and so on pew-pew stuff, right? So what's with the transparent walls? It looks useful as hell, tell me moar please.
Cheaters (Like every single old gang out there, cs sot rogue whateverdafuck TTTLA) change some shit graphics in their clients to remove all walls.

Therefore, you can go into anywhere, and see stashes without challenge.   ;)
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

gr1m099

« Reply #186 on: March 25, 2012, 07:34:15 pm »

The usual faction dumbfucker-y ends now or the thread gets locked.

Seriously who the hell goes in every topic and post their pictures and say how great they are at a video game in every topic.

Of course things are always one sided, they do die we do kill them at times but they just fast log or add more militia.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 07:36:06 pm by gr1m099 »

ToxiCAVE

« Reply #187 on: March 25, 2012, 07:55:42 pm »

well thier town their rules. same happened with bhh and mercs militia

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #188 on: March 25, 2012, 08:06:01 pm »

Cheaters (Like every single old gang out there, cs sot rogue whateverdafuck TTTLA) change some shit graphics in their clients to remove all walls.

Therefore, you can go into anywhere, and see stashes without challenge.   ;)
Sounds pretty simple, thanks.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Marko

• Treeman say map unsafe.
    • Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #189 on: March 25, 2012, 08:23:21 pm »

Wichura, WHAT!?? You mean some players are cheating so badly that they fix it so they can see through walls!?! They could see their PvP enemies that way! Can they shoot them through walls too!? Can they find blueprints that way? This game just got way better if that's true, for now i'm not just playing on Nightmare mode with players set to Easy. No, this would be me playing on Nightmare mode with a bunch of players set to godmode.
Be patient with me. I'm from the USA so my English isn't very good.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #190 on: March 25, 2012, 08:30:20 pm »

I strongly recommend you to learn how to set such transparent walls in your client. Advantage from this is pretty obvious and worth to try for sure. Dunno if legal, but since one can share screenshots with these, I believe everything is fine. As it is, of course :>
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Marko

• Treeman say map unsafe.
    • Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #191 on: March 25, 2012, 08:46:56 pm »

See but this is the first time i ever heard that could be done. I know about the custom interfaces that have transparent windows, but never heard until now that some players see through walls.
Be patient with me. I'm from the USA so my English isn't very good.

gr1m099

« Reply #192 on: March 25, 2012, 08:58:36 pm »

Wichura, WHAT!?? You mean some players are cheating so badly that they fix it so they can see through walls!?! They could see their PvP enemies that way! Can they shoot them through walls too!? Can they find blueprints that way? This game just got way better if that's true, for now i'm not just playing on Nightmare mode with players set to Easy. No, this would be me playing on Nightmare mode with a bunch of players set to godmode.

You can see loot but can't see enemies. The advantage to such cheats is somebody put something on the ground or if you see where somebody died and loot drop you somewhat know where they are.

I play on hell difficulty no interface no gay wall cheating, the game fresh from the installer agiasnt other players who use every dirty tirck and tactics in the book to win on top of being experienced players with good builds.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 09:07:56 pm by gr1m099 »

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #193 on: March 25, 2012, 08:59:20 pm »

See but this is the first time i ever heard that could be done. I know about the custom interfaces that have transparent windows, but never heard until now that some players see through walls.
You cant see the enemies through it, you cant shoot through it, you can however find hidden things behind walls, you can remove them and ceillings btw so you can use awareness and coloring on people etc.

Just fiddle around with the tiles graphic in master.dat, replace them with one pixel and you have yourself semitransparent walls. With lot of work you can also make player countours biger, graphic for objects on the ground biger and so on.

OG

• One of SoT AIs
« Reply #194 on: March 25, 2012, 09:20:20 pm »

Seriously who the hell goes in every topic and post their pictures and say how great they are at a video game in every topic.

Of course things are always one sided, they do die we do kill them at times but they just fast log or add more militia.

Thats why you need to show screens to back up your statement which right now is pulled out of your ass. And sentence like ''oh everyone knows it'' wtf who is everyone??? Your imaginary friends?

« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 09:22:44 pm by OG »
GG as in Get Good
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 30 queries.