"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 02, 2024, 11:45:18 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16

Author Topic: Situation on 2238  (Read 29356 times)

Situation on 2238
« on: February 19, 2012, 08:04:23 am »

What is current political situation achieved on this moment ?

How i know now we have few alliances and separated big factions :

I. At first this is TTTLA+C88+one german faction+VSB alliance. But how i see VSB try play most time by their own power.

II. This is SOT and Fists. Thay havent real alliance, but some players from this factions have good relations; SOT try dont touch Fists and dont go in places, that Fists want control.

III. The New Legion. I really dont know much about this union. I heard that this is BHH+Grim's faction+ARWH+DOC SPAD with friends+Hawks+Toxic Avengers+... Is it still alive ? Becoase i saw them in big ammount in Klamath one time, but after in Modoc in Klamath came only DOC SPADs+Grim's faction.

IV. Hawks. Had not meet with them at last time often. May be they play with The New Legion in BH...

V. Amboy Dukes. = North Alliance ? They have not big online and only one small USA's faction in ally, but took Gecko. Good. In any case this faction was almost dead long time; I glad that they came back like VSB.

VI. Sarmatians (TSAR). This is old faction, but without many members... and thay have not high experience in TC in compare with SOT. Therefor SOT dont let them hold Den long time. Have thay allies ? Dont know.

VII. Chousen Soldiers. Very old and professional faction, but now thay have "decay time"; may be it connected with their online, but i didnt saw no one CS in towns. We will see on their activity. Will be good if they will have enough power for opposition against TTTLA and SOT.

VIII. AF. Alliance Francofone. Ridicilous coalition. Dont know about them anything. We saw them often in Klamath. 4-9 fighters. But i guess that they have many new players or players who didnt played much in TC. Thay have enough wish for TC and dont stop their attempts, but Fists win at them all time.

IX. Section 8, Grim Reapers, Outcasts, Generic 13 and similar factions... We didnt detected them. May they all in New Reno.

This is my wiev and estimate. Who have additional information ?
Re: Situation on 2238
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 08:09:38 am »

About Sarmations, the faction I'm in called ARWH (Anti-Russian Wasteland Heroes) is allied with them, Toxic Avengers, and a few others. We're currently hostile to SoT.
Knowledge is the key to the mind which is a mysterious doorway through a long dark hallway
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 08:19:36 am »

About Sarmations, the faction I'm in called ARWH (Anti-Russian Wasteland Heroes) is allied with them, Toxic Avengers, and a few others. We're currently hostile to SoT.

Can you give full info ? Nations, prefer towns and places, all allies.
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 08:24:57 am »

Can you give full info ? Nations, prefer towns and places, all allies.
I don't know every faction we're allied with currently, just that we're for sure allied with TSAR and Toxic Avengers. They're our main allies. Lately we've been trying to take Broken Hills from SoT.

If you want to know more about us, you could probably PM Reconite or Imrinfected with your questions
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 04:12:47 pm by Cheesey Dean »
Knowledge is the key to the mind which is a mysterious doorway through a long dark hallway
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 09:07:47 am »

I don't know every faction we're allied with currently, just that we're for sure allied with TSAR and Toxic Avengers. They're our main allies. Lately we've been trying to take Broken Hills from SoT.

If you want to know more about us, you could probably PM Reconite or Imrinfected with your questions.

May be at first you help to Sarmatians in DEN. :)

Swarm

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 10:45:19 am »

Grim's faction and Toxic Avengers is the same thing.

The New Legion I guess is name of our alliance we wanted to try take towns under 1 faction but doesn't work because HAWK's and TSAR already have towns with their base and have influence points so its difficult to combine everybody in 1 faction.

As of right now a lot of people in toxic avengers and BHH don't play so the remaining numbers play with hawks and tsar. Grim Reapers a lot of them aren't playing so there is a few from their faction as well.

I hear VSB children of atom are allied but rarely see any tttla with them. Fist got base raped so they are not active and rebuilding from what I hear.

I think Amboys and outcasts are allied with north alliance name but mostly see amboys when they show up.

Chosen Soldiers are active I see them once in while but they usually attack and run away.

AF (I still do not know what this stands for) are allied with section 8.

All I know really about the PvP factions. Then there is small PvE crafting factions.
But for the most part The Majority of people in Toxic Avengers aka Grim's faction formally known as Reese's gang or the Void XD freelance with BHH TSAR and HAWKS. We got bored of toilet control so we mainly fight and help other factions with the remaining of us in toxic avengers.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 10:57:03 am by Swarm »
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 10:56:27 am »

Toxic Avengers + BHH + Sarmatians(TSAR) + Hawks + Grim Reapers + DOC SPAD with random americans.

Is it right ? How name it ?

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 11:10:16 am »

what about numbers? im currently inactive, will be nice to know what is going on here :>

Swarm

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2012, 11:16:27 am »

About right, but trust me it isn't as big as it sounds. The random Americans is the toxic avengers. Mostly stragglers from dying pvp gangs from last wipe.

The New TC system sucks for fast paced action most of the people from these factions join up for some PvP action. But TSAR and HAWKS have towns in their name we just help them defend it for pvp action in Toxic Avengers. Can only speak for on that behalf.

I think the TC system, lack of PvP and game's bull shit drove a lot of people to quit. Nobody has fun trolling in town for over 9,000 hours to take a town. Whole other issue but I know a lot of people quit in my gang because of that or they rage quit because of other reasons.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 11:18:47 am by Swarm »

avv

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2012, 11:28:17 am »

Children of Atom which consists of c88 and tttla are ofcourse swarm as always.

Toxic Avengers + BHH + Sarmatians(TSAR) + Hawks + Grim Reapers + DOC SPAD with random americans.

Is it right ? How name it ?

Yeah how are we gonna call this?
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Swarm

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2012, 11:38:57 am »

Children of Atom which consists of c88 and tttla are ofcourse swarm as always.

Yeah how are we gonna call this?

The New Legion just won't be taking towns with name because nobody wants to leave bases and toilet control for weeks so we just help defend towns that allies already have for PvP action. Or we go on offensive if there is a PvP fight to be found :)

I don't even see children of atom anywhere recently expect maybe 2-3 of you guys with vsb.

Well it's good to hear you guys are still around and good to know c88 well never split from tttla.

As for fists and sot I have not heard that they are allied and never seen the two together.

For most part Hawks and TSAR and when we guard these towns with them we are anti-pk unless somebody walks in from an enemy faction or is there to PK. The main common thing with this alliance is we like friendly role play projects and think when there is no PvP there should be towns to hang around and chat in safely outside of NCR.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 12:03:11 pm by Swarm »

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2012, 12:05:41 pm »

As i noticed there are 3 swarms(more than 15 players on action ;) ):

The Hawks/TSAR/some guys with AF tag before nicknames(dunno who is that)
SoT/Amboys, i bet there will be also The Fists in near future
CS/C88/TTTLA/VSB

It's really pity that solo gangs, like The Mad Horsemans or even Grim Rippers don't play this season. It is possible to play pvp without any allies so don't talk bullshit that it is not. It's more frustrating and requiring but still funny.

For example Modoc, very cool fights against VSB every day(low tech and high tech). They protect this town without allies which is cool. The same situation in Gecko, nice fights against Amboys.

Btw. i would really like to see 'VSB attitude' in other towns. No militia, just gang members, standing and guarding controled town. This is how control should looks like. Not hiding behind militia, mutants army, wm camping or other pussies/pro tactics.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 12:45:59 pm by manero »

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2012, 12:44:22 pm »

Important point:

ARWH+BHH sounds epic  ;D
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2012, 12:56:44 pm »

Important point:

ARWH+BHH sounds epic  ;D

CHICK-CHIRIK
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2012, 01:29:18 pm »

Btw. i would really like to see 'VSB attitude' in other towns. No militia, just gang members, standing and guarding controled town.
Standing and guarding a town hmm... Man, this needs people. Only gangs with 8+ active players can do that (without militia). Otherwise it's much better to do other in-game stuff like leveling, farming, crafting etc. You should try this "attitude" once and then encourage people (especially small gangs) to do it. Nevertheless I know how extremelly entertaining attacking players standing in town is (when you just log in, find a town full of players, ambush them, bang! instant fun - sadly not for players inside who have to stay there for hours and be suddenly killed).
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 30 queries.