"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 17, 2024, 12:18:38 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Situation on 2238  (Read 28642 times)

ToxiCAVE

Re: Situation on 2238
« Reply #225 on: March 30, 2012, 12:29:54 am »

i am concider...where are havks and vsb aliance? right now there is only cs,sot and bbs

Frenchy

• TSAR
« Reply #226 on: March 30, 2012, 06:14:04 am »

My opinion based on SOT ;

« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 06:15:52 am by Frenchy »

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #227 on: March 30, 2012, 07:30:27 am »

My opinion based on SOT:
« Reply #228 on: March 30, 2012, 07:38:07 am »

lol

Srogi

• Kurwa
« Reply #229 on: March 30, 2012, 08:45:50 am »

i am concider...where are havks and vsb aliance? right now there is only cs,sot and bbs

Hawks aren't allied with vsb and they are still very active.
"It's not simply enough to state an argument or counter-argument and move on. Militant gamers have to "win"."

OG

• One of SoT AIs
« Reply #230 on: March 30, 2012, 09:47:04 am »

I like how someone took out of his/her/it ass or his/her/it friends ass that Voland (as far as i know he is russian) helps out a fellow russian dominant faction (SoT). First give proof or stfu with your accusations. I could say the same about Nexxos, Shangalar, Surf Solar, JovankaB, Izual, Gorlak, i have no proof that they are helping their fellow faction like Hawks, VSB, TTTLA, C88, BBS, BHH+TSAR(F ''SMART'' trolls i want to know where such people come from like really. HOW CAN YOU THINK THAT WAY? WHAT KIND OF NUCLEAR BUTTHURT DO YOU HAVE? CAN YOU STOP TROLLING AND GIVE SOME F PROOF FOR ONCE?), WNO (the cheines guys) IF they are good strong faction there is no way that they could have done it themselves.There must be higher power that has given the small meaningless man the Higher tech. to suppress his fellow man.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 09:49:48 am by OG »
GG as in Get Good
« Reply #231 on: March 30, 2012, 10:35:10 am »

My opinion based on SOT ;
I prepare your new logo.

Srogi

• Kurwa
« Reply #232 on: March 30, 2012, 11:12:25 am »

I like how someone took out of his/her/it ass or his/her/it friends ass that Voland (as far as i know he is russian) helps out a fellow russian dominant faction (SoT). First give proof or stfu with your accusations. I could say the same about Nexxos, Shangalar, Surf Solar, JovankaB, Izual, Gorlak, i have no proof that they are helping their fellow faction like Hawks, VSB, TTTLA, C88, BBS, BHH+TSAR(F ''SMART'' trolls i want to know where such people come from like really. HOW CAN YOU THINK THAT WAY? WHAT KIND OF NUCLEAR BUTTHURT DO YOU HAVE? CAN YOU STOP TROLLING AND GIVE SOME F PROOF FOR ONCE?), WNO (the cheines guys) IF they are good strong faction there is no way that they could have done it themselves.There must be higher power that has given the small meaningless man the Higher tech. to suppress his fellow man.

I never read a single post where people were accusing GMs of helping factions and making them overpowered.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 11:27:50 am by Srogi »
"It's not simply enough to state an argument or counter-argument and move on. Militant gamers have to "win"."

jacky.

« Reply #233 on: March 30, 2012, 11:27:29 am »

Rage moar! Sure sot are cheaters but they can fight, stop crying and start fighting

OG

• One of SoT AIs
« Reply #234 on: March 30, 2012, 12:03:25 pm »

I never read a single post where people were accusing GMs of helping factions and making them overpowered.

They are usually deleted instantly so no wonder there that you have not seen any such topics made
GG as in Get Good

Nexxos

• o_O
  • O_o
« Reply #235 on: March 30, 2012, 01:44:36 pm »

What a fucking mess.

This just shows that this community can't play nice. I'll give you some tips to improve fun for everyone, but the odds are heavily against me, but whatever, I'm a nice guy.

- Your team lost? Ok, deal with it, don't lower yourself to cheater level, cheaters will be banned eventually.
- Enemy has a bigger swarm? Fine, don't reduce yourself to the cheater level to beat them, wait until they have less people, then try again.
- Your team lost? Hey, here's a tip which would increase the relationship levels with both competing factions: "Hey dudes, great match. Wanna do it again? We could do some more pvp if you want."

Here's what shouldn't be done:

- omg fucking noob swarm fuck we will get bigger swarm
- cry moar noob hahaha noobs
- fucking noobs fuck fuck
- XYZ are cheaters, we start using cheats also noobs

These will only provoke more flame and trolling. If PVP is what most of you want, then this is certainly not the way for getting more pvp.

Oh, but many of you won't even read this! tl;dr! Might as well put a lock to this damn cesspool.
“And we passed through the cavern of rats.

And we passed through the path of streaming flamethrowers.

And we passed through the faction of the blind.

And we passed through the slough of swarm.

And we passed through the vale of tears.

And we came, finally, to the ice caverns.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 23 queries.