"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 12:04:33 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Author Topic: Situation on 2238  (Read 29361 times)

Re: Situation on 2238
« Reply #210 on: March 26, 2012, 12:04:50 pm »

- Klamath being camped by some chinese faction during the day and the fists (sometimes backed up by SOT?) in the evenings/nights
No, we just saw you in Den and come there but you moved in klamath and we moved too but there we fail in tactics and retreat  ;D

Nexxos

• o_O
  • O_o
« Reply #211 on: March 26, 2012, 12:45:06 pm »

Although this is the Gang Issues subforum, it doesn't mean unmoderated section where you can insult / openly show your hate every post. This will get you banned in a blink of an eye. I gave bans / warnings for the people who earned them, congratulations for them.

You can openly discuss the current situation on 2238 server here, as that's what the topic is about, but I'll remind you to stick to the forum rules, many of you should read them (or reread).
“And we passed through the cavern of rats.

And we passed through the path of streaming flamethrowers.

And we passed through the faction of the blind.

And we passed through the slough of swarm.

And we passed through the vale of tears.

And we came, finally, to the ice caverns.

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #212 on: March 26, 2012, 02:00:17 pm »

The reason for all these conflicting topics is only inability of Devs, who might know about the problem more than two years and never did anything about it - "incoming of new element to the game for the suppression of the swarm, give to all same chance". Instead of prewipe balanced game, they ruined her now. Do not be surprised that Gr1m is angry. Also some arguments of SoTs  about tactics and innocence are ridiculous as mechanics this game. :)

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #213 on: March 26, 2012, 02:52:56 pm »

- TSAR appearing in den but didn't see many of them there
we are there kilgore just being more quiet to keep it more "safe" for slavers and such. whole point of us taking den is for rp with current system will not happen sense the dead lock between us and sot is allways retardedly close. we stay quiet for now but we willl be loud soon when tc system changes to something more then win town, lose town, win town, lost town. btw congrats on modoc.  ;)
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #214 on: March 26, 2012, 04:00:00 pm »

Fully agreed, all waiting for it  :)
Manero, You know it clear that if we will see enemies/militia/action or some another action in each city we will come immidietly (As we had fight in Gecko Mogoc etc...). 
So we are making action in Redding and BH and waiting for your movies in Modoc, for example ;)
Ye, but moving 5 alts of each player takes too long so you not always have enough time for it and sometimes you are too late  :D

You people speak here like SOT always wins. Like they never lose any fight which is not true of course. I more prefer fight with SOT and their funny tricks cuz you can always think something up for defend yourself against it. Different thing is swarm, there is not much option for win the swarm, so I would like to say swarmers are cheaters more then say SOT are.

avv

« Reply #215 on: March 26, 2012, 04:55:06 pm »

New tc will help something but dominators gonna dominate.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Crab_people

« Reply #216 on: March 26, 2012, 04:59:48 pm »

han, towns will just split to bbs,cs,sot,havks
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 05:28:56 pm by Crab_people »
« Reply #217 on: March 26, 2012, 06:10:05 pm »

This game is extremely dramatic.  ;D
« Reply #218 on: March 26, 2012, 06:28:25 pm »

I usually keep away from threads like this but...
The reason for all these conflicting topics is only inability of Devs, who might know about the problem more than two years and never did anything about it - "incoming of new element to the game for the suppression of the swarm, give to all same chance". Instead of prewipe balanced game, they ruined her now. Do not be surprised that Gr1m is angry. Also some arguments of SoTs  about tactics and innocence are ridiculous as mechanics this game. :)
Ok well as I remember there was a closed beta. Its quite easy to blame devs for all thing. But then why did they made a close beta? Reason simply so they can make something that will work well. Personally I would rather blame the cb testers then the devs. After all there were quite a lot of bugs that were never mentioned during cbt and were easily noticeable.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #219 on: March 26, 2012, 07:37:30 pm »

I usually keep away from threads like this but...Ok well as I remember there was a closed beta. Its quite easy to blame devs for all thing. But then why did they made a close beta? Reason simply so they can make something that will work well. Personally I would rather blame the cb testers then the devs. After all there were quite a lot of bugs that were never mentioned during cbt and were easily noticeable.
That's because devs are bad judges of character, no offense. :(

All major exploits remained in game because cbt players made it so.  And so they were abused in OBT.  And now we have this "SoT" with unusually unlimited supplies considering.

Not bashing on SoT only, as many others did this I am sure ;).
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Swarm

« Reply #220 on: March 26, 2012, 09:44:35 pm »

I spent few minutes to read your posts, gr1m099, And what I see:
1) It's not a honor to told that your team something like "lazy fuckers". Or they are not reading forum and you can offend your friends on their back ?

2) You are always cry that npc or militia killing you. But you should understand that it's not a SoT problem. We all play in one game with one mechanics and equal conditions.

3) As I spoke before, you have a choice:
      a) Play on Hinkley and kill NCR players without any problems and stuff disappearing.
      b) Play and die in real PvP.
  You are week, But anyway it's not a reason to put shit on people heads on forum.

4) I saw words which you using in your posts and really surprising that you want to get some understanding from other people from forum community.

That's all want a want to say about your crying. You can hate me but try to wait few minutes and think about what a say.

ps. You have nice new avatar  :) You "lazy" (as you nemed your friends) team were able to kill my bluesuit scout! )))

So first of all try to give more respect for people around.  ;)

Actually its not really backstabbing anybody it was one thing that was discussed its not like anybody is talking shit about anybody, many discussions have been discussed about defeats and it is one thing, people don't like to level characters, and don't fast log properly.

We just killed all your militia in broken hills with 4 people, it is not difficult to kill militia. Its difficult when you get jumped by players while trying to pull the militia. And then somebody goes OMG LOOK AT MAH SCREENSHOT AND MAH MAD SKIZZLES is probably whats pissing off gr1m. He was drunk anyways and probably not best idea to write on forums when drunk. Its just the town control system is really bad that there is no alternating factions to play defense while another one to attack like last wipe.

2 factions hold a town no militia, 1 faction can just walk in stand in town for a minute and steal all the militia.

But anyways back to topic:
So it seems oliver's faction went inactive doesn't hold klamath anymore. And we have a world of new order which is chinese faction. And the other towns its same news. Not really any new factions I think as far as faction names go there is nothing new.

Hopefully we get a good update, and more people come back to play game, Game has been quiet no huge action wars lately.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 09:50:23 pm by Swarm »

OG

• One of SoT AIs
« Reply #221 on: March 26, 2012, 09:46:14 pm »

As far as i know there is a very specific bug that enables capturing town in matter of a minutes so very soon yes soon we will see that towns are shifting their legions to one faction to other in very very short time
GG as in Get Good

Swarm

« Reply #222 on: March 26, 2012, 09:56:26 pm »

As far as i know there is a very specific bug that enables capturing town in matter of a minutes so very soon yes soon we will see that towns are shifting their legions to one faction to other in very very short time
Its not a bug, its just part of the mechanics 1 faction has 500 another has 499, the 499 faction goes in makes it 500 then they have town only have to gain 1 influence then vice versa.
« Reply #223 on: March 26, 2012, 10:03:20 pm »

Game has been quiet no huge action wars lately.
Huge battles suck, and there is a lot of action lately, every day.

Word of New Order attacked us today in Modoc. Good to see some new gang in action.
« Reply #224 on: March 26, 2012, 10:43:36 pm »

Server down for one week  broken our faction, because lot of guys stopped playing. But now we are going back and soon and possible Klamath should be our. See you on TC.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 28 queries.