"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 17, 2024, 10:47:39 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: unarmed or throw?  (Read 1195 times)

unarmed or throw?
« on: February 14, 2012, 03:17:23 am »

well ive been having some realy hard times on this so far and decided to make a more simple character.

so should i use unarmed? (pure dmg or crit?)

or a thrower? (knifes/spears or Molotovs?)

this will also be a crafter

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
Re: unarmed or throw?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 05:48:09 am »

I would be throw, I like throwing 4 plasma grenades and killing groups of people.
But also, you can be a silent death thrower with throwing knives, or just have fast shot and Brof with 2x action boy

but HtH is also good with heavy handed and lots of AP. I would choose throw though
Back In-Game :D
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 06:22:03 am »

well im trying a hth crit build...its seems nice but its hard to level since i cant get any armors lol but im looking for the most easy build to farm guns with so im still open to suggestions

solid snake

• Got a smoke?
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 08:13:09 am »

unarmed crippler build. punch their arms so they drop their weapons then pick them up.
/thread
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 08:45:12 am »

unarmed crippler build. punch their arms so they drop their weapons then pick them up.
/thread
oh that kinda sounds fun! totaly gank them lol should i play this in turnbased?
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 09:42:35 am »

I was strugling with a big gunner and sg gunner cause as a loner it was hard to level, maintain some items while hunting etc.

And then I read a thread about unarmed build and copied it.

Well... I am so pleased... I tweaked the build just a bit cause I hate charisma 1 characters and took out 2 from luck and put it to charisma. I know I get less eye crits but at least I can sell the stuff I gather and do some quests...

Overal... its wonderful... while with my other character I spent 2 weeks to go to level 12... with this guy I went to 10 in 1 and 1/2 day with casual gaming and with only doing Mutated Molerats for 1 and a 1/2 level.

The mere fact that you keep knocking them down makes encounters with a 1-2 enemies so fun! They cant get off their damn feet! I took Tabitha out when she attacked me in half a minute without taking a point of damage...

Oh and the best part? You are always on the go... your blue suit is all you need... anything above that (spiked knuckles, leather jacket for example) is merely a tiny upgrade... and I am level 10... not even toughness/even tougher yet.

The next best thing is off course that with perception 1 (the only stat you have to tank admitedly if you want Endurance 10 as well) you dont care about eating weak healing powders for breakfast, lunch and dinner so you are constantly topped up with minimal effort when your first aid is on cooldown.
Strength through unity,
unity through Faith.

solid snake

• Got a smoke?
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 09:54:17 am »

oh that kinda sounds fun! totaly gank them lol should i play this in turnbased?

yes because they cant pick up their gun on your turn ;D
seriously tho, you should take the advise i gave you in your other thread. it worked just fine for me. there is always a way to survive in this game. i know it is frustrating at first. it seems like you have to play the game as it wasnt intended to be able to get by...
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 22 queries.