"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 12:48:33 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Gun Runners delivery quest  (Read 1258 times)

wladimiiir

• Rotator
  • Independent FOnline developer
Gun Runners delivery quest
« on: February 10, 2012, 09:33:30 am »

First couple of questions: what happens if I lose the case? Does it decrease my reputation? Can I do the quest again?
Re: Gun Runners delivery quest
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 10:19:24 am »

This happened to me yesterday. My connection crashed as I was stuck next to a lockbox in a city map.

I come back 4 minutes later, I am dead and the lockbox was opened (lucky bastard) and I had just picked up the case.

I had already gone past the 1000 rep with them so I am not sure if that matters (I was already trusted) but I went and told them I lost it and they were very angry blah blah blah... the result is -100 reputation but I guess you can take it again as I spoke to him and that option was there but he told me to come back later.
Strength through unity,
unity through Faith.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 11:28:22 am »

Yes you can got the case several times. But if your karma will be less than zero Marshall not give quests for delivery anymore. So be careful.

SEGA_RUS

• Arbeit macht frei
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 11:52:58 am »

If u came to Questgiver and told him about lost = - 1 real day timeout and -50 to your reputaion
If someone will lockpick your case = -300 to your reputation and -300(or -200) to lockpicker, here is doesn't matter if u told to Questgiver about lost case or no
But here is 1 defect, after lockpicking u can take back case by barter menu, bring him to your target and complete the quest = just -150 rep and some caps with loot from case
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 11:55:14 am by SEGA_RUS »
Skype - sega_75rus

avv

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 12:03:14 pm »

So what's inside the courier quest suitcase?

I do know what's inside the mutant case one.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 12:16:26 pm »

Just some semi-interesting loot, 100/100 RL and stuff.
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2012, 02:23:20 am »

I see that now people have started trolling the building with the quest giver. One guy blocks the doorway and someone suicide bursts you and another guy takes your case. 

I still say guards in "safe" towns should behave like NPC's  in random encounters. I.e. if you loot a body near them they turn hostile.

wladimiiir

• Rotator
  • Independent FOnline developer
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2012, 07:50:34 am »

Thanks for clarifications :)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.