"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 07:47:41 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Mine Dual logins and chiters  (Read 875 times)

Mine Dual logins and chiters
« on: February 10, 2012, 09:12:12 am »

On the begining it not a wine haha

But yesterday i was brusted when i was mining in klamath mine and slave that standed next to me was also brusted by the same guy and the best part is that he was kiled by the guard so he log off and log on sec account and grab all things i dont have screen becaus i replicated but my point is that why guards didnt loot me or slave and the dead guy ??

If this will not be changed so there will be no point to send slaves to mine if someon can kill tem and loot theirs bodys

avv

Re: Mine Dual logins and chiters
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 10:19:31 am »

You can't prevent the dual log or they just do the same thing with proxy. But dual logging is pretty easy and once people get attuned to it we might see some serious abuses. It's much easier to do stuff with 2 windows than actually have a friend with you.

Problem is how safe town npcs react to burstlooting. They don't understand that the looter is part of the bussiness and let him go.

In addition when npcs start to go between the conflicts of players, the best abuser wins. That's why safe towns aren't actually safer than unsafe ones.

Here's how npcs guards should react to a deadly attack in a town:
They see who was killed, what he had in his inventory and go through hell to get those items. They will shoot and loot everyone who tries to touch these items, they confiscate them and when the victim comes back he can ask them to be returned.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 10:28:35 am »

Agreed with everything but the returning part.

I mean I wish I would agree but if this suggestion was to pass then the "hardcorers" among us will go ballistic about hello kities and all that.

So I suggest that when someone dies in a guarded city the Guards go encounter loot. As in they want to loot them first. If someone else loots "hey hands off *BURST*" like they do on encounters if you try and loot their kills.

This wont solve the problem but it will minimise the amount of people doing it since there is a 40% that does it for the lols and a 60% for the looting... well the 60% will go away at least or maybe 30% will still be pissed of and go for the lols side but still even a small reduction is good enough!
Strength through unity,
unity through Faith.

avv

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 10:50:25 am »

I mean I wish I would agree but if this suggestion was to pass then the "hardcorers" among us will go ballistic about hello kities and all that.

Hardcorers and hardcorers? Who the hell are they anyway? Probably some people who don't even play this game but tell us how's it supposed to be played. Or don't ever visit safe towns.
Tell you what: isn't it more helly kitty that a cheater can safely burst and loot people in "safe" towns? This harshness must apply equally to everyone, also the suicideburstlooter.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Vandal

• The Sarmatian
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 01:01:41 pm »

Here's how npcs guards should react to a deadly attack in a town:
They see who was killed, what he had in his inventory and go through hell to get those items. They will shoot and loot everyone who tries to touch these items, they confiscate them and when the victim comes back he can ask them to be returned.

I like this idea ! I just hope I will see this in game

(the trollers and kids who doesn't like the idea of not getting items from bursted person will disagree)
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 01:11:44 pm »

Agreed, but guards should only return loot if you have a good reputation in that town.
"Is it possible for man to conquer his own Karma!? Unless we can find a way to defeat the cycles of time, there is no future for mankind!"
-Desty Nova.
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 01:22:19 pm »

I think that returning stuff is too much. Shooting people that loot the body before guard does should be enough to stop trolls from doing such a things, and seems to be quite easy to implement, cause it's how it works in several encounters.

Vandal

• The Sarmatian
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 01:38:28 pm »

I think that returning stuff is too much. Shooting people that loot the body before guard does should be enough to stop trolls from doing such a things, and seems to be quite easy to implement, cause it's how it works in several encounters.

The trollers will still burst people just so they can lose items! if they don't get it back
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 22 queries.