"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 01, 2024, 08:01:37 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Centaurs and Floaters  (Read 479 times)

headshot

• Killian
Centaurs and Floaters
« on: February 11, 2012, 10:32:00 am »

Hello,

I got a lot of experience with leveling on Centaurs, Floaters, Aliens and anything you can find the the desert. I noticed the one thing. As we know, each desert-living creature have some sort of "special" effects of it's attack like Aliens - radiation, Centaurs - radiation and poison, Floater - poison

The thing I think it's a bit unfair is the experience you got for killing each creature. The Centaurs have lower HPs than Floater, hovewer their attack is more dangerous than Floater's. So my suggestion raise the experience points you get for killing Centaur to 750 and 1000 (for normal and mean one) and lower the experience you get for killing Floater to 650 and 900 (for normal and nasty one) since Floater is less dangerously to fight with.

Keksz

• It's good to be bad.
Re: Centaurs and Floaters
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 11:08:00 am »

The floaters are much tougher than the centaurs,thats why u can get more XP for them.(I think)U can kill easily the centaurs with anything but the floaters are havent got resistance only for fire (as far as i know).However u have right about raditation,cuz its too strong.
Szetcsesz,Szanaszetkur,Kajakra
Re: Centaurs and Floaters
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 03:46:07 pm »

actually, the floaters fo more dmg than centaurs. your point is invalid.

also, floaters do not only have ebtter resistance, they also have more hp and a different crit table with less instakills.

I wonder how you even came to your conclusion.

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 22 queries.