"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:33:03 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Changelog 06/02/2012  (Read 17902 times)

Re: Changelog 06/02/2012
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2012, 02:52:22 am »

I feel the whole armor, and repair system should be looked at again not just CA.  It is really a bummer the difficulty it is now to make even the low end stuff when combined with the rest of the game, and when you finally do get some, you have to have 2 or 4 so you can repair it one time, maybe two times.  That's a ton of work for one armor of any type, that you're more than likely gonna lose fast anyway.
City Encounters:  269
Footlockers:  60
Blueprints:  8
Car Wrecks:  3
Fuel CC:  0
Special Encounters:  0
Data collection start: 1-24-13

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2012, 02:54:48 am »

I was replying to rascal going on about BA being so much better than CA, which is untrue (regarding facts).

The CA carpet was not a myth, I stood on it :p

Junktown guys, they shared an npc with the ncr army, they shouldn't really be that high. As I said, these were just a quick fix, I'm going through the very time consuming process of sorting them out now. In the end the lower encounters will have lower HP and skills (and give less xp).

Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2012, 03:24:39 am »

I'm really pumped to see the new World Editor in action and npc having perks proper now. I finally have a new PC so hopefully the missing SFX issue is fixed here - this will regain my desire to play by 1000% :P
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2012, 03:29:53 am »

I was replying to rascal going on about BA being so much better than CA, which is untrue (regarding facts).

So boost it. Depends on how you measure " " so much better than CA " " , whats the point to implement a improved version of armor then say it's obsolete and not efficient enough. Ehh ... it is much better okay :)

Swarm

« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2012, 08:00:57 am »

You know the armor that gets looted is all half ass and you get 40% max deterioration why make it difficult to obtain? I mean its already a balanced trade off you get majority low deteriorated gear maybe find one that 65% if you are lucky. I mean if people did it right had a repair alt those carpets dissapear. And what is wrong with carpets of gear anyways, I mean maybe if the town control system wasn't so boring and we would have more pvp fighting and wouldn't have carpets of stuff it gets lost to PvPing.

I don't understand this desire to make this game extremely difficult for people its difficult enough as it is why make it harder. I mean we are competing agaisnt a group who already has guass pistols and 100% deteriorated stuff and you want to make it harder for us to fight them as the only way for some of us is to farm ncr and vc. I mean in a game where you die and lose all your gear you need carpets of gear for multiple attempts out in the wasteland.

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2012, 09:01:17 am »

First, no BA isn't much better than CA.

Second, the carpets were all newly crafted, so at 100/100.

I would hope I wouldn't have to explain why top tier gear isn't being given out for free.

Vandal

• The Sarmatian
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2012, 09:54:38 am »

I hope I won't see again almost every player walking in CA/BA like before wipe... It should be rare and difficult to obtain and I like that armor gets destroyed when you die :)

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2012, 11:18:59 am »

I hope I won't see again almost every player walking in CA/BA like before wipe... It should be rare and difficult to obtain and I like that armor gets destroyed when you die :)
Funny i saw even nabs lower than5 lvl in ca...

Weapon damage compare to shitty resistance one/two shot fight :D Lets kill gameplay!

avv

« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2012, 11:30:43 am »

Has the map travel speed been changed?

Looks like it's just the server running slow.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2012, 11:47:34 am »

Damage of armours effecting performance is a different issue.

It'll be changed soon enough.

Rascal

• FOnline2!
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2012, 02:58:36 pm »

1. To craft CA u must spend zilions of hours to luckly find CA blueprint
2. It still needs some valuable materials to craft and good organised operation to craft it - unprotected advanced workbench, so ur risking getting attacked while crafting it and loosing all ur stuff.
3. You can repair that armor only few times, after that max det goes down and protection value of that armor is totally shit.
4. During the battle ur armors are breaking like an eggshells, Ur risking all ur stuff if u die u loose all, if u win the battle u loot 3/4 worthless armors -> beyond repair, heavly detorated, detorated under max 100
5. Those carpets that are u so scared of for a big organised gang last only for few actions. 4 example hipotetical gang with 10 players has "carpet" of 50 new 100/100 CA. Its morelike 5-7 TC battles nothing more.
6. CA givs shitty protection compared to BA from avenger (treshold goddmit)

and still ur nerfing it harder and harder. Wasnt it ur words that ? -> "blueprints are very hard to find but in exchange crafting is simple"... and what blueprint is the hardest to find... ? CA ofcooz.
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2012, 07:01:14 pm »

There seems to be a bug with encounters. I encountered Brotherhood Initiate Patrol several times, but they were never on map, same thing with NCR Army.

I've been having the same thing with a lot of vs encounters, without the vs party..

Also, traveling speed seems to be much slower now :(

Edit: only now noticed there have already been replies to these issues. Sorry///
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:07:44 pm by Enzotainment »

Rascal

• FOnline2!
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2012, 07:10:30 pm »

rangers doesnt drop armor after death.
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2012, 08:01:00 pm »

Screen from actual wipe, I'm not sure what clan is that.

CA's recipe were something like 5-6? hq alloys + fiber. One gang has found blueprint, made an abnormal fucking carpet - this one above. So you decide to make CA more expensive. And now there's one gang, which have CA's to fight for half a year and there's rest of players with no chance to own at least 10 brand new CA's. Omg, thats not enough. You took away even option to farm shitty ones, 50% CA's. In short time there will be army of people in metal rmours versus one clan with combats ;]

Srsly, you should make a to-do list of unalancing-rebalancing changes and apply those with new wipe, not month after last one. Thats fucking annoying that we can do nothing to achieve economy or resources of bugusers or lucky guys, who made their profit before your reaction.

When will be next wipe? ;]
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:07:19 pm by bydel »

yoz

• yoz ace / yoz kage
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2012, 08:04:33 pm »

Is it just me or is the server very laggy today?

Damn, I cannot even open a locker.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:07:52 pm by yoz »
Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 26 queries.