"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 03:32:58 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: only one spot for uranium???  (Read 1007 times)

only one spot for uranium???
« on: February 05, 2012, 03:35:02 am »

hi,
is there only one spot for uranium mining???because its very hard to get some because always depleted.
the only place i had find to mine it is on this topics http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=4308.0
I've tried all the day and I got 0 uranium...need more than 0uranium, i have find plasma grenade bblueprint but impossible to do it because uranium is too rare.

EDIT: IMPOSSIBLE, it is 6 hour of the morning in my country,time for farming, but still impossible to get any uranium...so I have the BP for plasma grenade but I cant never make one of this...just because devs think that its better to run after something impossible(like HQ fiber or HQ chemical...) I have enought... you make update for changing a fucking combat armor(graphic) but dont take care about item which is not game or footlocker impossible to open.. WHY dont you put a other place to get this uranium??? just want player to annoy with running about impossible item????
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 06:27:41 am by redpanama »
don't worry darling, you didn't burn the beer.
Re: only one spot for uranium???
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 07:23:21 am »

To stay with Fallout canon, BH should be the only place to mine uranium.
But! Don't fret!  You can also buy uranium in BH for caps.  So if you're having trouble mining, go farm caps.
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 08:21:51 pm »

what I have wrote this moorning was very bad????just a question , because being banned for a year just for that seem ridiculous.. ok you play the game but just shut up . dont think just play and dont even make a reflection about devs .
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 08:42:26 pm »

what I have wrote this moorning was very bad????just a question , because being banned for a year just for that seem ridiculous.. ok you play the game but just shut up . dont think just play and dont even make a reflection about devs .
Please ban this turd again.  Off topic posts, complaining about stuff that's already been fixed, starting a new account through a proxy. 

Come on guy, get a grip.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 23 queries.