"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 09:17:32 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Noob returning for post-wipe fun! How to make money?  (Read 1367 times)

Noob returning for post-wipe fun! How to make money?
« on: February 06, 2012, 08:07:39 am »

Hello friends!  So I played a while ago, mostly as a solo.  I am returning to the game, currently as an unarmed brawler.  Lots of fun so far!

But I was wondering, how do people go about making money (to buy cars, bases, etc)?  I remember last time I played, I would sell weak healing powder and BBs to merchants, but I have noticed that they carry much less money now.  Over the 3 days I have been back, I have never seen a merchant with more than 400 caps. 

So, I would appreciate any tips on how I can go about getting cash, preferably without trading to other players. 

Thanks for any help :)
Re: Noob returning for post-wipe fun! How to make money?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 08:14:32 am »

Collect wood, collect junk, collect MP.... make spears.  Sell said spears to the dialogue chick in JT who buys them.

Or if you're really lazy you can sell junk for 5 caps apiece in the boneyard I think.
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 08:33:41 am »

Thanks for the fast reply!  I imagine that money will be much harder to come buy now, spear crafting is quite a bit more tedious than healing powder. 

:)

Elvis

• Blue Suede Shoes!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 09:45:09 am »

their are plenty of ways to skin a cat, but then again you've just skined a cat. not a rabbit. hunting rabbits in off season only. after its very quiet do we hunt prey. because I refuse to die ever. because this game is role play. you should role play Wasteland survivor. that will help you in your quests.

solid snake

• Got a smoke?
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 01:55:03 pm »

their are plenty of ways to skin a cat, but then again you've just skined a cat. not a rabbit. hunting rabbits in off season only. after its very quiet do we hunt prey. because I refuse to die ever. because this game is role play. you should role play Wasteland survivor. that will help you in your quests.

wat?

OP, go hunt raiders. the female raider uses a spear.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 01:56:59 pm »

Hello friends!  So I played a while ago, mostly as a solo.  I am returning to the game, currently as an unarmed brawler.  Lots of fun so far!

But I was wondering, how do people go about making money (to buy cars, bases, etc)?  I remember last time I played, I would sell weak healing powder and BBs to merchants, but I have noticed that they carry much less money now.  Over the 3 days I have been back, I have never seen a merchant with more than 400 caps. 

So, I would appreciate any tips on how I can go about getting cash, preferably without trading to other players. 

Thanks for any help :)
Slavery : 200 caps per male squishy slave, 400+ for combat male slave - best buisness.
Also make&farm spears and sharpened spears - 50 caps per normal 60 caps per sharpened in Junktown, really good buisness.
h
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 22 queries.